Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

PeabodyPride

Good riddance Dyersbug! To their PA Announcer, have you been waiting for a long time for that butt whooping you guys took tonight? Spotted you guys 14 points and then completely out coached the remainder of the game. All the social media things the Dyersbug players posted and it sure looked like one team knew how to handle a big game and one team completely folded. Look at the coaches resumes. What Dyersbug did tonight was classless! Not allowing the livestream, not allowing our band to play at halftime and having the heaters cranked up in the visitor locker room all day so the room was literally 150 degrees. Any respect I had for them went completely out the window. I thought high school sports was supposed to be about the kids. How they treated the Peabody kids tonight was an absolute disgrace and anyone associated with education should be ashamed of themselves for treating any group of kids that way. Bye, Bye Dyersbug!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I would have loved to hear the call from the Peabody broadcasters. Ohh, I forgot. 2 legendary broadcasters were not allowed to broadcast the game because DBurg did not want it to negatively effect their gate money. What a shame. I hope this 1 hurts a little extra. Peabody not being able to bring 1 of the very best broadcasting teams in all of high school sports to your beautiful stadium is just shameful! The production that worthy road studios and the play by play from Peabody could not be duplicated by anyone in this state! ROLL DANG TIDE!!!!!!! 

• Like 1