Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

PeabodyPride

10 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Good riddance Dyersbug! To their PA Announcer, have you been waiting for a long time for that butt whooping you guys took tonight? Spotted you guys 14 points and then completely out coached the remainder of the game. All the social media things the Dyersbug players posted and it sure looked like one team knew how to handle a big game and one team completely folded. Look at the coaches resumes. What Dyersbug did tonight was classless! Not allowing the livestream, not allowing our band to play at halftime and having the heaters cranked up in the visitor locker room all day so the room was literally 150 degrees. Any respect I had for them went completely out the window. I thought high school sports was supposed to be about the kids. How they treated the Peabody kids tonight was an absolute disgrace and anyone associated with education should be ashamed of themselves for treating any group of kids that way. Bye, Bye Dyersbug!!

I’m not surprised they acted like idiots on here last year then said it was Trenton people. They did the same on Facebook 

Edited by Tide21
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

I’m an outsider with no ties to the Peabody program, but I love to tune in to the Worthy Studios broadcast each week just because of how well it is done. If that is true, that is a shame. Wow! 

Yes it’s true they wouldn’t allow the live stream. The game is posted on YouTube now 

Peabody was offered a very small amount of time and couldn’t have gotten the squad on the filed and set with allotted time, is it ridiculous yes, is it just us ? No Dyersburg always does more than just the band ! Sucks yes , malicious no ! Let’s just take our beat down and move on to next thread Tide Nation ! Had a fun night Trojans staff was hospitable food was good let’s just let it go ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Peabody was offered a very small amount of time and couldn’t have gotten the squad on the filed and set with allotted time, is it ridiculous yes, is it just us ? No Dyersburg always does more than just the band ! Sucks yes , malicious no ! Let’s just take our beat down and move on to next thread Tide Nation ! Had a fun night Trojans staff was hospitable food was good let’s just let it go ! 

Thank you for the kind words about the staff and I'll definitely make sure the concessions coordinator hears of your positive feedback on the food.

Being offered a portion of time on the field is a completely different conversation that not being allowed. It's an unfortunate reality that schools only have 20 minutes for two bands to perform and when you factor the time necessary to set up and clear the field twice it gives our student performers a small window of opportunity. And in the midst of competition season, it is an important and necessary opportunity in my opinion. Once the rumor started that the visitors were "not allowed on the field to perform at halftime" the conversation took an unfortunate turn. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:53 AM, tennesseeannouncer said:

Thank you for the kind words about the staff and I'll definitely make sure the concessions coordinator hears of your positive feedback on the food.

Being offered a portion of time on the field is a completely different conversation that not being allowed. It's an unfortunate reality that schools only have 20 minutes for two bands to perform and when you factor the time necessary to set up and clear the field twice it gives our student performers a small window of opportunity. And in the midst of competition season, it is an important and necessary opportunity in my opinion. Once the rumor started that the visitors were "not allowed on the field to perform at halftime" the conversation took an unfortunate turn. 

May be an image of text that says '14 DOW 3 022 3 42 32 4'

You and your friend Bart can put this as your screen saver!! You said it yourself, you have been waiting a year for that butt whooping!  I am done with you and ALL of the Dyersburg people. Enjoy your early exit from the playoffs as everyone knows it will always happen as long as the current coaching staff is in place at Dyersburg. 

Edited by thunderbolts
  • Upvote 1