Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You don’t have the whole story and I’m not going in to detail. Apologies were made and dyersburg chose to make a article in the news paper basically saying Trenton was scared and there were no mistakes made by Trenton. 

If the story was different than what Coach Jacobs stated last year, then there must've been a whole different story. I thought was Coach Jacobs said on here was pretty clear on what happened. If not, then I can't imagine him spending time creating an account and telling a whole story just for it to be somewhat fake. And if what Coach Jacobs said on here happened to be true, then I can see why Dyersburg fans believe they would be "scared." That's how I see it.

15 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

If the story was different than what Coach Jacobs stated last year, then there must've been a whole different story. I thought was Coach Jacobs said on here was pretty clear on what happened. If not, then I can't imagine him spending time creating an account and telling a whole story just for it to be somewhat fake. And if what Coach Jacobs said on here happened to be true, then I can see why Dyersburg fans believe they would be "scared." That's how I see it.

I didn’t quote anything he said. There was an article in the dyersburg paper. I assume he wasn’t happy about that among other things. 

3 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

In all fairness, both teams have crossed the line. Yes, Peabody elected to play a region game they were heavily favored in. I understand why Peabody people would be frustrated, I get that. But Dyersburg didn't do anything last year to deserve themselves to lose a game (same thing with the players at Gibson County).

I think it's best for both parties to admit they have made mistakes, which is not going to happen. But I hope both teams have great success the rest of the way. 

I have to disagree with you. I don't see how both teams crossed the line. Last season Peabody had to drop Dburg in order to play a makeup region contest against LC. The TSSAA highly encourages all region games be played if at all possible. Well, the Peabody/Dburg game was the only opportunity for that game to be made up and follow TSSAA suggestions. Dburg had a right to be upset. But put in the same situation,  Dburg would have to choose the region game over a non region high profile game. Had Peabody decided to play Dburg instead of region foe Lake County, then the Falcons would of been upset because their opportunity for a possible region title would have been taken away. Bottom line, you go with the region game over a non region contest

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I have to disagree with you. I don't see how both teams crossed the line. Last season Peabody had to drop Dburg in order to play a makeup region contest against LC. The TSSAA highly encourages all region games be played if at all possible. Well, the Peabody/Dburg game was the only opportunity for that game to be made up and follow TSSAA suggestions. Dburg had a right to be upset. But put in the same situation,  Dburg would have to choose the region game over a non region high profile game. Had Peabody decided to play Dburg instead of region foe Lake County, then the Falcons would of been upset because their opportunity for a possible region title would have been taken away. Bottom line, you go with the region game over a non region contest

It's best for me not to say anything. Nothing against you as a person.

• Like 1