Enrollment Numbers?

Redrage4life

2 hours ago, GHSSupporter said:

Ok I’ll break it down for you, fining a school for failing to comply=not a bad idea.

Having schools as small as 120 kids play travel 2-3 hours to play football against schools with 2500 kids is not only a terrible idea, it’s the most unrealistic proposal imaginable. 
So if you wanna talk hypotheticals, then let’s at least keep it within the realm of possibility. 

My advice to those small schools is to get their S*** together and they want have to worry about being fined or playing up a classification. It’s not like the schools wouldn’t know that they were late after receiving a fine of $2500.00.  If you fine me I am going to immediately correct the issue.  Let’s stop crying and babying people and hold them accountable.  

1 hour ago, cbg said:

My advice to those small schools is to get their S*** together and they want have to worry about being fined or playing up a classification. It’s not like the schools wouldn’t know that they were late after receiving a fine of $2500.00.  If you fine me I am going to immediately correct the issue.  Let’s stop crying and babying people and hold them accountable.  

I said the fine was a good idea….

At the administrators meeting this week, the TSSAA announced that all enrollment numbers are in and they are waiting for the state to verify those numbers.  That should take a few days to get that done.  As soon as they are verified the numbers will be released along with the classification breakdowns.  District alignments will soon follow after that so all schools can look and see if the want to appeal, or move up, etc.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, Redrage4life said:

Enrollment numbers are out!! Anxious to see the cutoffs.  Several schools will be moving classifications regardless where the cutoffs are.  Should be interesting.

I’m hearing for basketball 400 and below may be 1A.