Heritage at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

2 hours ago, BS101 said:

Billy Keyboard Warrior go tell Coach Osovet what you are  spewing on here ....he's easy to find!  Tell him your concerns!  

Gee what a tough guy you are , you gonna beat everyone up at recess ? Not surprised that someone like you is enjoying the Cussing . Most Adults just want a Coach that can show the kids a little Discipline ... I was in the Marines , I've heard every Cuss word on the Planet , but I also have enough Discipline to control myself in front of young kids . Preaching Discipline to your kids while having out of Control frothing at the Mouth Cussing fits I'm sure Impresses the young men  . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, pepvol said:

Gee what a tough guy you are , you gonna beat everyone up at recess ? Not surprised that someone like you is enjoying the Cussing . Most Adults just want a Coach that can show the kids a little Discipline ... I was in the Marines , I've heard every Cuss word on the Planet , but I also have enough Discipline to control myself in front of young kids . Preaching Discipline to your kids while having out of Control frothing at the Mouth Cussing fits I'm sure Impresses the young men  . 

I'm not enjoying the cussing in the video.  It should not have happened.  But i'm glad they did not fire him.  I played for Corum my freshman year and Rewis the next 3.  We won 4 games my junior year which was great for us but there was a little excitement.  I have a son in the grasshoppers and when Heritage hired Coach Osovet it got me fired back up.  He has already done a lot of great things.  He's involved the community and has people fired up about football again.  From what I see the players love him and the parents love him.  I do apologize for my posts yesterday.  I'm just excited about Heritage Football.  

28 minutes ago, BS101 said:

I'm not enjoying the cussing in the video.  It should not have happened.  But i'm glad they did not fire him.  I played for Corum my freshman year and Rewis the next 3.  We won 4 games my junior year which was great for us but there was a little excitement.  I have a son in the grasshoppers and when Heritage hired Coach Osovet it got me fired back up.  He has already done a lot of great things.  He's involved the community and has people fired up about football again.  From what I see the players love him and the parents love him.  I do apologize for my posts yesterday.  I'm just excited about Heritage Football.  

It’s all good BS. I wouldn’t have fired him either. Hopefully he has been calibrated. I had an old gator friend come in for the game this weekend. He’s originally from Jersey. You can imagine that mouth! Lol. Every area is not alike. Jersey and NY ain’t ET for sure. Maybe wb should see if Andrew Dice Clay is interested in joining their staff! Lol. I probably just showed my age.
Most every football fan in the county wants all the area teams to be competitive. Good for hairtage and the excitement they have. Enjoy the next few years BS and watching your kids play. Believe me it goes too fast!!

Cooler heads prevail as always. Strong your right it does have something to do with age and what a culture shock each new generation brings onto the older one's.  I remember setting at the table when my grandfather was alive at Thanksgiving and right after prayer the first thing he said was "They'll think Highway to Ale" one of these day's while me and my sister were looking at each other laughing inside. Then yesterday I went to my parents house  who are in their mid 80's to watch the Florida game and the whole time my mother went on about all those tattoo's the players had on their arms the whole game long and what could possess someone to do something stupid like that. A lot of things bother me also about the younger generations and I'm sure the next one will be even more shocking. I guess that has something to do with how we've evolved throughout the centuries and have to be old enough to realize it.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, BS101 said:

I will say this....In my time of being around Heritage football i've not seen fans this excited.  You can tell they love this coach.  I sat right beside the press box and when the many Heritage coaches came out of the press box it looked like a college staff.  At least 5 or 6 coaches came out of there.  StrongX you sound like a County person that sent your kids to Maryville and you must be perfect and have no skeletons.....but I'lll bet my corvette that you have a handful of stones and live in a glass house.  Keep running that yapper and know the Heritage fans including myself  could care F'N less!  

My thoughts exactly!If you all are happy more power to you.You all have endured enough.He wont be there long but as long as he is enjoy the shot of Adrenaline!

13 hours ago, BS101 said:

Enjoy the next few years with your son and Football , these will be the best years of your life !! Man I miss those Grasshopper days with my son !

23 hours ago, pepvol said:

i thought you were a cub scout ???:lol::lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, strongx said:

Maybe wb should see if Andrew Dice Clay is interested in joining their staff! Lol. 

Little miss muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and whey, ..........................

Little boy blew..................................

Jack and Jill went up the hill...........................

Once an old lady who lived in shoe.............................

Love me some Andrew Dice Clay

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2022 at 1:16 AM, pepvol said:

"Billy Keyboard Warrior go tell Coach Osovet what you are  spewing on here ....he's easy to find!  Tell him your concerns!" -BS101 

Dear Mr. BS101, 

I'm Gary Stinnett.  I'm a long time WB supporter.  Work at First Baptist Church of Maryville.  You can feel free to share with Coach O anything you ever see me say on here--which is rare these days.  I've been around sports all my life ... playing, coaching, Chaplaining, announcing, etc.  I know coaches get carried away at times.  I know I did and still do!  I can only share my opinion ... IF I had a son or daughter playing on a team for a coach who talks like that, I would have issues.  I would share my concerns / complaints with whomever I felt like was in  a position that needed to hear them. First off, I think the biblical thing would be to go the coach directly.  If that was to no avail, then the AD, Principal, School Board, Superintendent of Schools ... at some level his language that day --which I'm assuming was customary--needs to be addressed.  Knowing the Heritage Principal and AD as I do, I'm going to bet it has been dealt with in some manner.

I'm thrilled to see Heritage football start to improve.  One of the players on the Mountaineers team is like a son to me.  My son teaches and coaches at Montvale Elementary, and he so much wants to help Heritage get better.  But win at what cost?  I would rather lose and be able to lay my head down at night and know I tried (imperfectly) to do the right things and be the person God wants me to be, then win and forsake all that.

I'm not trying to be controversial or make you mad, I'm glad you are such a strong supporter of your school.  But I'm entitled to an opinion, correct?  And one other thing ... trust me, Strong X is not a "county guy" who sent his kids to Maryville.  I should know, because I'm a city guy who lives in his neighborhood who sent my kids to WB! :)

Peace my brother.  Go Mountaineers!

• Upvote 1