McKenzie visits Dresden 9/30 for the Region 6A Championship.

RedRebelman

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Think your system got overloaded last night. I kept getting kicked off of the phone connection because it was overloaded. I had to listen to numbnuts from Martin. 

We normally on wireless but there is no signal in Dresden.  So we plugged into land line and kept hearing a clicking sound like someone was hanging up a phone. I bet that was it. 

7 hours ago, Doc931 said:

Not the score I thought but none the less the W was expected. Reality check for Dresden improved but still not enough Jimmys and Joes for the big dawgs. Another long trip to Fayetteville and they turn their equipment in

Right now you have the right to overlook Dresden after there performance against Mckenzie but Fayetteville is not on Mckenzies level and Dreden will give anybody all they want any Friday.

15 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Right now you have the right to overlook Dresden after there performance against Mckenzie but Fayetteville is not on Mckenzies level and Dreden will give anybody all they want any Friday.

Don’t over look anyone but Dresden was and is over hyped. They’ll give the avg to good teams problems but not the Elite. Your tripping if you actually believe that cause Fayetteville is def on the same level as McKenzie. Anybody thinking different is out their rabbit mind. 

18 hours ago, Sherdog said:

One of 3 teams will represent the west. McKenzie, City, or MASE. The rest are just enjoying the ride until they meet up with one of those 3.

Edited by Waker

1 hour ago, Waker said:

One of 3 teams will represent the west. McKenzie, City, or MASE. The rest are just enjoying the ride until they meet up with one of those 3.

I think McKenzie is a notch ahead of Trenton, MASE and City.  McKenzie would have to implode not to win it 

9 minutes ago, 1983 said:

I think McKenzie is a notch ahead of Trenton, MASE and City.  McKenzie would have to implode not to win it 

I shouldn’t have left Peabody out. In my mind they are always 2a. When they are healthy they can play with anybody. I agree that McKenzie is another level.

7 hours ago, Waker said:

I shouldn’t have left Peabody out. In my mind they are always 2a. When they are healthy they can play with anybody. I agree that McKenzie is another level.

Yeah that’s the key we have to get healthy. I refuse to believe mckenzie is better than last year. They lost most of their oline and the oline wasn’t magnificent last year. Taylor is stoppable. The qb is the key to their team. 

59 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah that’s the key we have to get healthy. I refuse to believe mckenzie is better than last year. They lost most of their oline and the oline wasn’t magnificent last year. Taylor is stoppable. The qb is the key to their team. 

I think they are better than last year but that’s just me but that other comment you Nailed it!

15 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

So what’s deal with with Dresden adding extra security at the schools starting next week due to events that happened at Fridays game. What happened ?

I heard there was a fight between a 15 year old and a 8 year old (wtf is that about?)  It was bad enough for ambulance to be called. Why the added security at the schools, I have no idea. I'm sure more info may come out today.