Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

If I didn’t live 45 hours away I would definitely attend this game. However I’d rather save some gas money, we can thank Slow BIDEN.

You must have meant 45 mins. Come on up, I will buy you a coke and a burger you will enjoy the atmosphere at the JAC and I hope see a good game  

Edited by TheCommissioner

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

That’s not what your mom said. 

Also that was my 2nd. Not 10th. I know numbers hurt your brain, but you try hard I guess that counts for something. You and Gary must be pretty tight, I see the way you got his back. Good on you 2 to have found each other. I’m sure it’s a sight to see you 2 holding hands walking everywhere both of you being tip toe walkers. 

I’m just here for the popcorn… :popcorneater:

Seriously, it should be a good game between two schools with a lot of history and good squads this season. Hopefully, I’ll be there Friday night. HC has played the tougher schedule thus far, but year in and year out Dustin Wilson and the Yellow Jackets always play a strong schedule. I’m curious to see if this BIG O-Lineman is good as they say. Springfield’s D is legit and they swarm to the football! I could see this being a 1 score game.