Cornersville @Fayetteville

City223

On 9/26/2022 at 7:55 AM, HerefortheDAWGS said:

For everyone hating on Ben Franklin, please don’t tarnish this young man’s reputation based off a coach T post by a fan using his name to talk smack. He is as good as you think he is. It is a game played by 11 and not just 1 though. This young man is as humble as they come. He does his job well and hands the ball back to the ref and goes back to the huddle, no matter if it’s a 2 yard loss or 90 yard touchdown. He does not showboat. He is what you want in an athlete. 

i think this is factual. we need more like him in the Marshall area  

On 9/26/2022 at 9:45 AM, TheTruthHurts22 said:

It is I honestly thought one of the fans for cornersville was trolling us at the beginning  of this season, but in fact his name is Benjamin Franklin. After watching him earlier in the year, If he was on a better team he would definitely have much better stats he is a good sized kid who runs hard. He would be an asset and playmaker on 98% percent of 1a/2a teams in TN. The Thing that threw me for a loop is the coach will only give him the ball around 10-12 times a game sometimes even less for whatever reason.  I’d say he’s been close to 100 yards in most their games , because he will usually break off a 60+ yarder and he seemed to get better as the game went on. The coaching is over 60% of Cornersville problems until they fix that they will continue to get mercy ruled. The City game is going to be ugly. 

i wish Forrest fans would admit the same about the Rocket program./ 

Cornersville is done. No playoffs in their future, they’re turning their equipment in in a couple weeks and what should’ve been a great team was ruined by a lack of want to, lack of good coaching, and poor handling of the coaching search by the administration. Waddell will go the way of every other Cornersville coach not named Stocstill or Randolph, just another guy who filled the role. I love Big Ben, I love Bradden Hickman, I love Riley Qualls, and I love so many guys on that team. I hope for bens sake he leaves and does better things because Cornersville is done this year and for the next few years.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GODAWGS89 said:

Cornersville is done. No playoffs in their future, they’re turning their equipment in in a couple weeks and what should’ve been a great team was ruined by a lack of want to, lack of good coaching, and poor handling of the coaching search by the administration. Waddell will go the way of every other Cornersville coach not named Stocstill or Randolph, just another guy who filled the role. I love Big Ben, I love Bradden Hickman, I love Riley Qualls, and I love so many guys on that team. I hope for bens sake he leaves and does better things because Cornersville is done this year and for the next few years.

When everything is going good for you it’s GREAT!!!!    BUT let’s all point fingers and blame and be POUR sports and losers….And everybody just quit….that’s the way to handle it….That’s what is wrong with or society today!!! Sounds like everyone involved needs to look into a mirror….. Just face the facts your team is not very good….Franklin kid is great but he can’t do it all by himself…..This what’s 2 years of success does to you….They is gonna be down years where rebuilding takes place at your smaller schools….It happens everywhere…

2 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

When everything is going good for you it’s GREAT!!!!    BUT let’s all point fingers and blame and be POUR sports and losers….And everybody just quit….that’s the way to handle it….That’s what is wrong with or society today!!! Sounds like everyone involved needs to look into a mirror….. Just face the facts your team is not very good….Franklin kid is great but he can’t do it all by himself…..This what’s 2 years of success does to you….They is gonna be down years where rebuilding takes place at your smaller schools….It happens everywhere…

Shouldn’t be a down year with the most successful 2 grades in school history prior to high school. Teams were literally quitting at halftime because this group was so good in youth, they allowed 1 touchdown there 5th and 6th year and lost 1 , 1 game from Flag to 8th grade. But when half or more of those kids are walking the halls, there isn’t anything anybody can do about. 

27 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

Shouldn’t be a down year with the most successful 2 grades in school history prior to high school. Teams were literally quitting at halftime because this group was so good in youth, they allowed 1 touchdown there 5th and 6th year and lost 1 , 1 game from Flag to 8th grade. But when half or more of those kids are walking the halls, there isn’t anything anybody can do about. 

Huge difference in playing 5th & 6th Grade football AND playing in High-School….. There is NO scouting and breaking down FILM in grade school as it happens in High-School…Teams are more prepared to play …..Just my opinion….

25 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

Huge difference in playing 5th & 6th Grade football AND playing in High-School….. There is NO scouting and breaking down FILM in grade school as it happens in High-School…Teams are more prepared to play …..Just my opinion….

Well yes obviously but it doesn’t help when 15+ of those kids aren’t playing.