Macon County vs Upperman

Tigersnumber

On 9/25/2022 at 7:28 AM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Very close game, almost a toss-up. I will go with the home team 28-21 the tigers win. Macon can match the OL/DL of Upperman. And this season can finally match up on the skill positions.  Borders outshines Rollins this time. 

I've seen both Borders and Rollins play in person....Both of those kids can play, but the Borders kid opened by eyes last week.  Jukes, stops on the dime, and then just hits a different gear and out runs DBs who have the angle on him.  And to think the kid is just a Sophomore.  And if Macon ever gets his twin brother back from his injury, it is double trouble.  I think this game will come down to the 4th quarter.  I got Macon-35 Upperman-27

9 hours ago, Potter46 said:

Does Macon have any players out with injuries that might miss the game. Upperman doesn’t have any as far as I know but I’m just a fan I would know if we did anyway. 

Gabe Border’s Twin Brother has been out most of the season. Most think he is as good as his twin when healthy. Gabe is way ahead because he has been playing already. Gabe has scored a TD six different ways this season (pass, receiving, run, punt return, kickoff return and interception return)