UC hits the road to Sky Hawk Stadium to take on Chargers

Tornado82

UC looks to get another big statement win as they travel to Martin to take on the Chargers. UC will be prepared for a war and will use the beat down they took last year as motivation. Ok Tornadoes, hit practice hard, fine tune that machine of a defense you have had all year and keep the pedal to the floor on offense. Go UC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tornadoes will prepare for a war. Westview is a great program and we will never underestimate anyone. Ok tornadoes hit the practice field and sharpen your skills. This has all the makings of a all out battle. Now lets go get STATEMENT win #7. Stay focused. GO UC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Union city will have a running clock at some point in this contest. 

Westview fan here. I think UC wins this game and avenges last years butt whooping. Westview Defense is so-so as is the offense. The biggest flaw to me for Westview is not really changing the offensive scheme to match the QB, Ross. The Chargers still attempt to run an offense Ty Simpson mastered without the horses to run it consistently, imo. Quincy Hamilton and Omarion Harris will have to show out in order to for the View to have a shot. With that being said, I dont think there is a running clock here. I think UC starters play the entirety of the game or near it anyways. Go Chargers!

30 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Yall better beware of Westview. They have some talent and a pretty good defense.

We will prepare for them like we prepare for each team each week. Croppygenius we all know your not a big fan of UC but you can count on UC being ready for a battle. And it was you that said “It’s getting cooler so Tornado season is about over”. Just remember the strongest storms come at the end of The Season!!!!!!! Let’s Go UC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

We will prepare for them like we prepare for each team each week. Croppygenius we all know your not a big fan of UC but you can count on UC being ready for a battle. And it was you that said “It’s getting cooler so Tornado season is about over”. Just remember the strongest storms come at the end of The Season!!!!!!! Let’s Go UC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't dislike Union City any more than anyone else on our schedule. Actually I have a lot of respect for your program. I think our all time series is tied at 11 wins apiece. I've seen a good share of those games. But games like Westview are "trap" games. Fans telling the kids how their going to demolish the Chargers. Who knows what makes teams come out flat, but it happens to everyone.

13 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I don't dislike Union City any more than anyone else on our schedule. Actually I have a lot of respect for your program. I think our all time series is tied at 11 wins apiece. I've seen a good share of those games. But games like Westview are "trap" games. Fans telling the kids how their going to demolish the Chargers. Who knows what makes teams come out flat, but it happens to everyone.

You are right teams that prepare different sometimes come out flat. If I know Coach Markle the way I think I do he will prepare the same way for Westview as he has the previous 6 games. Why change what works. In the end it comes down to execution and determination. You can know someone’s play all day but if the players execute correctly then it will still work. Look forward to a great game.

3 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

You are right teams that prepare different sometimes come out flat. If I know Coach Markle the way I think I do he will prepare the same way for Westview as he has the previous 6 games. Why change what works. In the end it comes down to execution and determination. You can know someone’s play all day but if the players execute correctly then it will still work. Look forward to a great game.

What's he doing different this year than last year?