H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

7 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

I was too.  

1 hour ago, VandyFan2950 said:

That’s what was so strange to me. They played right into H2O’s strength last night. This whole season the offense has spread it out and got our athletes out in space. And don’t get me started on playing for a field goal at the end of regulation. You’ve got all the speed in the world, why try to win with a 4 yards and a cloud of dust approach.

Number 11 was on a pitch count I was told. He has been out the past 4 weeks. #7 is the other WR which has a cast on. What’s funny all of this is. ER has been everyone’s cupcake game in the past. The last 5 - 10 years they lose that game last night. Look at the last scores against Watertown in the past been nothing but blow outs. Are they state contenders absolutely not. But they are heading into the right direction. People wanted change and they got it. Yet a lot people has no sense either. But hey that’s why they play the game so people like us can judge coaches and complain. If someone told me ER would go into bye week 6-1 I would laugh in your face. But go ahead and let’s all complain. Good luck to Watertown rest of the year. 

2 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER had more penalty yards than H20, Had more turnovers than H20, and went 2/6 in the redzone and still won. By far the worst that ER team played and still won. ER game could have easily been 28-6 but they missed so many opportunities

The 2/6 in the redzone was a clear result of H20s defense stunning ER.  Anyone who watched this game knows exactly what happened last night.  ER escapes with the refs for 2nd place in the Region. It dont get any better for ER against Westy and the playoffs.  It was very noticable that ER hasnt been hit all year, except for Macon Co.  

ER y’all are a good team…no doubt BUT you’re not an elite team or contender!

You guys remind me of us about 6-7 years ago. We had what we thought was an elite team and got to the second round to get humiliated. 

What turned out to be a good team for us was camouflaged by a really weak schedule! I believe the same has happened to ER!

1 minute ago, CCLHL08 said:

Number 11 was on a pitch count I was told. He has been out the past 4 weeks. #7 is the other WR which has a cast on. What’s funny all of this is. ER has been everyone’s cupcake game in the past. The last 5 - 10 years they lose that game last night. Look at the last scores against Watertown in the past been nothing but blow outs. Are they state contenders absolutely not. But they are heading into the right direction. People wanted change and they got it. Yet a lot people has no sense either. But hey that’s why they play the game so people like us can judge coaches and complain. If someone told me ER would go into bye week 6-1 I would laugh in your face. But go ahead and let’s all complain. Good luck to Watertown rest of the year. 

ER is defintely improved, thats obvious.  

I really feel bad for every team in that area with the refs that are in that association. Absolutely worst called I have witnessed. The holding calls where good calls when the H2O players are having to pull their jerseys back over their pads they where being held. Especially in the ER TD that was called back. The H2O player jersey was off his shoulder pads. Not to mention the first or second play for ER they false started but was not called. 

5 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

I really feel bad for every team in that area with the refs that are in that association. Absolutely worst called I have witnessed. The holding calls where good calls when the H2O players are having to pull their jerseys back over their pads they where being held. Especially in the ER TD that was called back. The H2O player jersey was off his shoulder pads. Not to mention the first or second play for ER they false started but was not called. 

It’s terrible! My son has had his Jersey almost ripped off all year and no calls

13 hours ago, Khall555 said:

Springfield ain’t much better & don’t get me started on White House and their unisex bathrooms.

Greenbrier is the only place in that county with nice facilities! 

You obviously haven’t been to a game at Springfield since the new place opened in 2017. I wouldn’t call it a dump by any means. 

• Upvote 1