H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I think the stadium at ER isn’t too bad for a 2A school. Great setting for a game, they host all our county schools in a jamboree every year. 

Yea ER is due for some up grades for sure but the setting is good. I enjoy going to Springfield games as well!

23 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

My son played the whole game with his jersey sleeve on the side of his pad and it didn’t get called once. Bad calls boohoo, jasper looks great in November though by the way! I’m pumped y’all get to make the trip there

We appreciate it! We are happy that you all will get to choke at home this year in the playoffs. Just make sure you all pay the light bill before the playoffs start! #Huggins2024

12 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

We appreciate it! We are happy that you all will get to choke at home this year in the playoffs. Just make sure you all pay the light bill before the playoffs start! #Huggins2024

Thanks ER appreciates it. Thanks for making the trip good luck to y’all in the playoffs. Sorry about the lights. Just something that the board fails to fix. You guys played hard that’s for sure. First time hosting since 09. Thanks for the kind gesture 

6 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Heard we’re gonna let westy win the region since the runner up always goes to the semis. Well atleast that’s what happens when it’s between h20 and their trousdaddys

You won’t make it out of the second rd so finish how you like… H2O is a bad team and should’ve beat you last night!

If you guys had our same schedule you would be 3-4 right now. 

I do love the cockiness though!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You won’t make it out of the second rd so finish how you like… H2O is a bad team and should’ve beat you last night!

If you guys had our same schedule you would be 3-4 right now. 

I do love the cockiness though!

PS: Those H2O and Trousdale teams you speak of would’ve beat this ER team by 4 TD’s…

• Like 1

If we are judging on pure talent and speed aka (Jimmy and joes) then er should have beat h20 by 40, but heart and playing hard made up 40% of the difference . Hackett's defense plan was the other 60% . He took a much less talented h20 team and made them look equal.  Now the offense looked the same as it has all year , maybe Webster needs to try taking back the offensive play calling these last few game a to see if he can get somewhat of a spark before playoffs.  I will say #12 is a warrior this kid is as tuff as we have had physically in a while on both sides of the ball. Unfortunately we have to use him at qb but he is a rb the way he runs. 

Edited by Katdaddy

4 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

If we are judging on pure talent and speed aka (Jimmy and joes) then er should have beat h20 by 40, but heart and playing hard made up 40% of the difference . Hackett's defense plan was the other 60% . He took a much less talented h20 team and made them look equal.  Now the offense looked the same as it has all year , maybe Webster needs to try taking back the offensive play calling these last few game a to see if he can get somewhat of a spark before playoffs. 

If these staffs switched teams, Watertown’s staff wins this game by 40

Just now, iFootball said:

Lol you must be new around here

Been around here for a long time. Hackett is the man at h20 and he’s the DC. Watertowns offensive coaching is horrible. Hopefully Hackett leaves Watertown this year before y’all go up so he can take over a program with gold balls and winning tradition. Cough cough TC