H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

6 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Wrong, that trousdale team didn’t even beat the ER team of last year by 4 td’s lol

To be honest based off what I seen last night… this ER team is not much different from last years…. You guys numbers are padded by weak competition.

Im not trying to dog ER and hope they continue to do well, but I truthfully seen the same ole, same ole ER.

1 minute ago, Director said:

Wins don’t have to be pretty. They still put the W in the win column. What woulda shoulda did happen for ER. In the end that’s all that matters. All good teams not only need the skill and coaching to go with it, they also need a little luck. Congrats to ER, now on to the next. 

We could have won 2 to 0 and we would have been all smiles. A win is a win and we’re gonna gladly take it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

To be honest based off what I seen last night… this ER team is not much different from last years…. You guys numbers are padded by weak competition.

Im not trying to dog ER and hope they continue to do well, but I truthfully seen the same ole, same ole ER.

Have to disagree there same Ole ER would have got beaten last night. Kids would have folded multiple times last night if it was the same ER. Anyways you guys played hard . Good luck to you rest of the year 

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Watertown losing to the old ER? Dang y’all must be horrible. Says a lot about your program now if your comparing it to the ole ER. If you can’t beat us then y’all should just go away with yalls football program before pearl and all the 4A bad boys humiliate yall

3 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Have to disagree there same Ole ER would have got beaten last night. Kids would have folded multiple times last night if it was the same ER. Anyways you guys played hard . Good luck to you rest of the year 

You’d know better than me… Good luck to y’all as well!

4 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Watertown losing to the old ER? Dang y’all must be horrible. Says a lot about your program now if your comparing it to the ole ER. If you can’t beat us then y’all should just go away with yalls football program before pearl and all the 4A bad boys humiliate yall

I don’t think you’ve heard a poster one from H2O tell you that we are even a decent team… we’re bad Really Bad, but I’ve heard all year how special this ER team is going to be this year, but guess what… y’all are not special and are just a decent team playing in a weak region and playing cupcake out of region games!

Believe me… it will catchup to y’all in the playoffs and almost did last night!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t think you’ve heard a poster one from H2O tell you that we are even a decent team… we’re bad Really Bad, but I’ve heard all year how special this ER team is going to be this year, but guess what… y’all are not special and are just a decent team playing in a weak region and playing cupcake out of region games!

No one has said this ER team is state contenders. They said they were the best ER team in a long time 

19 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I agree with the schedule. They have the region games. Out of region is as follows

Macon County 

White House Heritage

Jo Burns

Forrest.

I know the new coaching staff inherited this schedule. I’m sure somethings will get changed on the schedule. You’re right it very well could catch up to ER as well. I think people look at some of the ER fans getting real excited about the year so far. But you got to remember not sure when the last time ER was 6-1. Yea some fans are talking out of they’re minds. But when your having success no matter what the schedule is they will take advantage of enjoying it. I enjoy talking to ya H20.  

6 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

I agree with the schedule. They have the region games. Out of region is as follows

Macon County 

White House Heritage

Jo Burns

Forrest.

I know the new coaching staff inherited this schedule. I’m sure somethings will get changed on the schedule. You’re right it very well could catch up to ER as well. I think people look at some of the ER fans getting real excited about the year so far. But you got to remember not sure when the last time ER was 6-1. Yea some fans are talking out of they’re minds. But when your having success no matter what the schedule is they will take advantage of enjoying it. I enjoy talking to ya H20.  

I know it sounds like I’m being overly harsh or perhaps bitter about y’all beating us, but I’m not.

H2O had the same exact year / excitement that ER is having seven years ago. We had a really soft schedule and guess what… we took a ride up to Jasper in the second rd and got humiliated!!!

ER is a good team, but they are not elite and that’s just being honest!