H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Could y’all promise westmoreland not to beat up on us so bad. We are soft this season but want to at least be able to have enough kids to suit up against White House the following week. We don’t play the tough schedule y’all have so our kids ain’t used to the punishment yall Dish out to teams

like Jo byrns and cheatham county! We play the easy teams like Portland , Macon co, and smith co

i forgot port land has been a huge powerhouse the passed few years

makin has had an easy schedule and that showed win the played upper men

smith county got beat by de cab 

congratz on youre tuff schedule boy 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Could y’all promise westmoreland not to beat up on us so bad. We are soft this season but want to at least be able to have enough kids to suit up against White House the following week. We don’t play the tough schedule y’all have so our kids ain’t used to the punishment yall Dish out to teams

like Jo byrns and cheatham county! We play the easy teams like Portland , Macon co, and smith co

Sorry about that Kat. I hope he falls off the back of the bleacher. He definitely needs attention he’s not getting it at home. Good luck to you guys. It’s going to be a great atmosphere next week. Looking forward to it 

10 hours ago, DbCooper said:

I don’t know. I’ve never been to a game at White House Heritage(new school) and White House’s field at the park I never really paid attention to signage 

Back in the 1990’s when there was only one White House High School, the football field was in town and had a small restroom on top of a hill. It just said “restrooms” on the sign and had zero signs for male and female restrooms there was just entrances and you had a 50/50 chance of entering the right one. Men walked into the Women’s room all the time. I walked into the wrong one because I saw a guy walking out and he had already left. Murphy Fair used to do a high school football preview radio show and they talked about walking in the wrong restrooms in White House all the time. 

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

Back in the 1990’s when there was only one White House High School, the football field was in town and had a small restroom on top of a hill. It just said “restrooms” on the sign and had zero signs for male and female restrooms there was just entrances and you had a 50/50 chance of entering the right one. Men walked into the Women’s room all the time. I walked into the wrong one because I saw a guy walking out and he had already left. Murphy Fair used to do a high school football preview radio show and they talked about walking in the wrong restrooms in White House all the time. 

They fixed it. They have bathrooms at the bottom of the hill now. Still play at the park

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Wow, just watched the East Robertson vs westmoreland game from last year. The only td ER scored, #4 took a kickoff return back. He literally held up the #1 finger from the 10 yard line. Watched the Watertown game it looked identical to the ER kickoff that didn’t get called back

I watched the Westy and ER game from 2 years ago and #25 threw up the #1 finger or peace sign and didn’t get called back

2 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

I’m pretty sure that they changed the rules 2 years ago that when a player taunts before they enter the end zone the touchdown doesn’t count.

So you think putting a finger in the air is taunting??? Ok....I just wanna go back to the good ole days when we didn't care about others feelings and did back flips in the end zone, the icky shuffle, deion's dance into the end zone, don't like it stop it. Now in this day and age you put a finger in the air taunting. Hit a QB to hard penalty, no more peel back blocks, if a RB tries to truck a DB penalty. Good grief. All of you are ER know it should have been a TD. Like posty said your guy did it last year. Ok off of my rant.....now let's do like Elsa and let it go!! 

P. S. My rant was more so on how soft the game of football is now and how we have to take peoples feelings into account. Sorry. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

So you think putting a finger in the air is taunting??? Ok....I just wanna go back to the good ole days when we didn't care about others feelings and did back flips in the end zone, the icky shuffle, deion's dance into the end zone, don't like it stop it. Now in this day and age you put a finger in the air taunting. Hit a QB to hard penalty, no more peel back blocks, if a RB tries to truck a DB penalty. Good grief. All of you are ER know it should have been a TD. Like posty said your guy did it last year. Ok off of my rant.....now let's do like Elsa and let it go!! 

P. S. My rant was more so on how soft the game of football is now and how we have to take peoples feelings into account. Sorry. 

If you don’t want someone celebrating, don’t let them score. That’s my take.