H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

11 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

East Oline play is not good enough to supply a running clock against West defensive unit.  And before you say you guys will throw it all over West, take one thing in to consideration.  West D unit will be all in the backfield and quick like.  So you will have big plays in the open field, just not as many as you are accused to.  East defense is not good enough to keep West out of pay dirt.  And the style West will play on O, East couldn’t have the time.  So this should be a wishlist item.  Not a prediction.  IMO

I see people talk bad about east offensive line as if they don’t have one of the best rushing offenses in 2A and haven’t given up a sack yet lol.

7 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

I see people talk bad about east offensive line as if they don’t have one of the best rushing offenses in 2A and haven’t given up a sack yet lol.

It’s a true assessment.  No one said your OL was bad.  The post was based off a “running clock.” No need to get butt hurt Chief.  Your OL is a good unit, just not good enough to supply a running clock.  No disrespect intended. 

3 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

It’s a true assessment.  No one said your OL was bad.  The post was based off a “running clock.” No need to get butt hurt Chief.  Your OL is a good unit, just not good enough to supply a running clock.  No disrespect intended. 

I also don’t think east will have a running clock vs westy. Westy wont have a running clock against them this year. Defensive unit is too good to have a running clock against them

5 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

What do you base your assessment off of. If their good enough to have a running back for a possible Mr 2A football and haven’t allowed a sack, they are plea you good enough to mercy rule you. My opinion is Coach Brooks and Coach Alexander have had a kind heart. They know very well how to put points on an opponent. Just sayin’