H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

1 hour ago, Director said:

No offense taken. I think your unproven statement has some validity thus far. This is my opinion, I believe that the heart and soul of High school football is in the coaching staff. I also believe that if you expect to win you will in so many ways. Chase is changing the culture in so many ways. I was not into the boat racing conversation, I just know he is the type of coach that can put points on the board. 
I have no vested interest in ER, just a follower. I do believe in this coaching staff. They are good men who can take that program far. I so look forward to the playoffs for them as I believe that they are going to be successful. 
Time will tell.

All the best for you guys up there in ER.    I’ll come watch you in the playoffs.  Ill support you 100%…but not when H20 is involved.  Lol.  By default since H20 is the most convenient to go watch.  Learning a lot 

Edited by MakingSense2u

17 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Did Macon co put up 43 on the indian D? 

Yes, but there was many mistakes on this week1 Indian D. One ,East has a young d line with a sophomore tackle Casen goostree and freshmen Zach Groves who have stepped up and matured .Two , they have played around with their special teams a lot and have stepped up. Three , that power 5 prince kid took it back 90 yards and it got called back due to booty refs. All I'm saying is this something to prove east team is out to show how good this healthy week 7 defense can be.