Camden at Riverside

vandyfan1

On 12/7/2022 at 4:15 PM, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon is a football school. Camden is a basketball school. Fillies beat tha Lady Lions 71-29. Could have scored a 100!

Very true that Huntingdon is a football school. Huntingdon football will be very good for at least the next 4 or 5 years. However, the basketball talent getting ready to roll through Huntingdon High is going to be tough as well. Boys and girls.

19 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

My post wasn’t a stab at Huntingdon I was just proving the athleticism Camden has walking the halls

On 12/8/2022 at 4:42 PM, Waker said:

Very true that Huntingdon is a football school. Huntingdon football will be very good for at least the next 4 or 5 years. However, the basketball talent getting ready to roll through Huntingdon High is going to be tough as well. Boys and girls.

They took an L at Stewart County the other night.

On 12/8/2022 at 4:42 PM, Waker said:

Camden has athletes this season but they will drop off a lot after this year.  

On 12/15/2022 at 12:34 PM, howdoitknow said:

They took an L at Stewart County the other night.

Shouldn’t have. The coaching has been head scratching to say the least. I can understand some of the problems. There isn’t a team in the state that wouldn’t struggle with 4 starters out. Better get those wins while you can.

Edited by Waker

3 hours ago, Waker said:

Shouldn’t have. The coaching has been head scratching to say the least. I can understand some of the problems. There isn’t a team in the state that wouldn’t struggle with 4 starters out. Better get those wins while you can.

How do you see the Stanks matching up with Milan in bball?  Being that we are in the same district and all. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

How do you see the Stanks matching up with Milan in bball?  Being that we are in the same district and all. 

I don’t really know who Milan returned. They had a good squad last year. I’m hoping everyone gets healthy when district play rolls around. It’s a tough district. Gibson Co looked tough in the summer and I hear that UC is playing well.