Camden at Riverside

vandyfan1

10 hours ago, ponyup said:

you can lie to yourself or someone else.  I know the truth, will not drop names on here but Camden has some kids that would make an immediate huge impact and they are not playing, mainly because of Matt.  I have heard it straight from some of their mouths.  It was the same way when he was at waverly, and also why he got ran off from martin. 

:bored:

12 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

The Moore kid is a stud #7. He is the best player on your team

Thank you. He is  a Sophomore. Number 66 and the QB are very good as well. Ya'll got a fun team to watch . #5 is a beast and the team works well together. Play calling.coaching is good. I personally think y'all are the better team than Huntingdon after having been beaten by both soundly :P even thopugh I know they won head to head.

16 hours ago, ponyup said:

you can lie to yourself or someone else.  I know the truth, will not drop names on here but Camden has some kids that would make an immediate huge impact and they are not playing, mainly because of Matt.  I have heard it straight from some of their mouths.  It was the same way when he was at waverly, and also why he got ran off from martin. 

You a former player who couldn't get on the field when he coached you or was it your son? You obviously have a grudge . The only thing more obvious is you do not know anything about his time at Martin or Camden.   

Say whatever you want. I wont entertain you with any more replies. I have reality on my side.

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Didn’t Matt have all the players he needed at waverly ?  I can’t see there being more that didn’t play the years he was there. He still get it done though :mrgreen:

His first year there he recruited the entire Basketball team and turned them from 1-9 to 9-1  The coach before him had talent walking the halls for sure. A 6'6" wr and a 6'4" starting QB. We have nothing of the sort at Camden who have the toughness to play football walking our halls. The physicality of football isn't for everyone. You know this. Great team you have good luck the rest of the way

30 minutes ago, Beagle said:

His first year there he recruited the entire Basketball team and turned them from 1-9 to 9-1  The coach before him had talent walking the halls for sure. A 6'6" wr and a 6'4" starting QB. We have nothing of the sort at Camden who have the toughness to play football walking our halls. The physicality of football isn't for everyone. You know this. Great team you have good luck the rest of the way

There are athletes in the halls at Camden. Walk over and watch the basketball team. There are multiple kids 6’2 to 6’5. Everyone on the team is big and athletic and can dunk! You think that wouldn’t help? Story and Wisdom alone would help. Didn’t they use to play football too? Literally some of the fastest kids in the state on y’all’s cross country team.

18 hours ago, ponyup said:

Maybe kids don’t want to put the time in and work hard, we can’t always blame coaches for kids not playing.  I have seen way too many cases where kids are soft and want everything handed to them and coaches don’t want to put up with that mess.

55 minutes ago, Waker said:

There are athletes in the halls at Camden. Walk over and watch the basketball team. There are multiple kids 6’2 to 6’5. Everyone on the team is big and athletic and can dunk! You think that wouldn’t help? Story and Wisdom alone would help. Didn’t they use to play football too? Literally some of the fastest kids in the state on y’all’s cross country team.

Camden boys basketball is going to be really good this season.  I think some of those kids just wanted to focus on basketball.  I wouldn’t blame that on the football coach.

1 hour ago, Waker said:

FACTS, they just won't play for matt...

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

You a former player who couldn't get on the field when he coached you or was it your son? You obviously have a grudge . The only thing more obvious is you do not know anything about his time at Martin or Camden.   

Say whatever you want. I wont entertain you with any more replies. I have reality on my side.

Neither, I been outta school more many years and my boy is to young for Matt's time there, thank God, but i do know more about Matt than you know, or than I lead onto.... just won't put him on full blast on here.  I will get banned again...