Huntingdon vs Gibson Co

horse

Huntingdon eases through this game. 

We are always quick to cast the stones at Eric Swenson... 

At this point we need to be throwing roses at him. Not many people had the Mustangs winning against Parsons and Milan this year. To do what he has done this season, with what was supposed to be a down year with "limited talent"  has evolved to a its either UC/ Huntingdon to represent the west in Chattanooga this year. 

I saw fantastic play calling against Milan, and a fired up football team motivated by the coaches. 

Go Mustangs!

5 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

Huntingdon eases through this game. 

We are always quick to cast the stones at Eric Swenson... 

At this point we need to be throwing roses at him. Not many people had the Mustangs winning against Parsons and Milan this year. To do what he has done this season, with what was supposed to be a down year with "limited talent"  has evolved to a its either UC/ Huntingdon to represent the west in Chattanooga this year. 

I saw fantastic play calling against Milan, and a fired up football team motivated by the coaches. 

Go Mustangs!

Limited talent? This team as a whole probably has more talent than any team Huntingdon has had in a few years. Most of the talent is underclassmen but they have talent. 

Edited by horse

14 hours ago, horse said:

Limited talent? This team as a whole probably has more talent than any team Huntingdon has had in a few years. Most of the talent is underclassmen but they have talent. 

Not my words, Im obviously quoting what I heard coming into the season. I dare say not even you thought we would be playing as well as we have been at this point of the season. I was told I was crazy by most everybody I talked to this year, when I said Huntingdon would finish 7-3..  we could possibly finish 9-1  if we continue playing as we have been!