Mairvul headin' two Raydurland

STARSNBARS

35 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

Schematically, Maryville has always had the advantage against almost every team they line up against on Friday nights. I’m starting to see that this is not always the case anymore. Along with lesser talent than most years at key positions, that is the largest problem that I see. Things have to start changing, on both sides of the ball. It’s the coaching staff’s job to put players in positions to make plays, at any level of football. This is not happening at the level and frequency we’re use to seeing, especially this year. I hope this changes and they can turn it around, and start playing Maryville football. 

Your exactly right. That was so easy to see in that 7 on 7 game with Anderson County I keep carrying on about.. Our dB's made their receivers look like all stars that day. Our dB's looked like the tryouts for the freshman team that day.

• Like 1

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Congrats two Cleavlund.....Thay wainted hit moore

2. Eye am knott shore Mairvul maiks tha playofts att this point

c. Mairvul's passin' gaim iz dead......RIP

4. We gott 12 orr 13 coaches and look this unprepaired....???

e. Werst eye've seed Mairvul look cents '96......

:unsure:

Congratulations BlueRaiders. You wanted this game more than the rebs. Enjoy your victory! 

- no discipline across the board

- running it at will and then trying to pass inside the 20.  .... WTF

- DBs are not aggressive at all

-  not sure that the defense is even capable of lining up 

- never seen so much chaos and unsureness on a football field . Maryville players have always taken the field with confidence and execute. It seems that this season they are constantly looking to the sideline in bewilderment. 
this is the worst Maryville team ive seen in over 30 yrs

no polish no swagger no presence 

Put the qb under center and put 2 backs behind him and run it . The transfer qb doesnt understand the system and cannot run the offense. This isnt his fault ... it just is what it is.  
Maryville loses 2 more games and barely makes the playoffs

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Congratulations BlueRaiders. You wanted this game more than the rebs. Enjoy your victory! 

- never seen so much chaos and unsureness on a football field . Maryville players have always taken the field with confidence and execute. It seems that this season they are constantly looking to the sideline in bewilderment. 

Put the qb under center and put 2 backs behind him and run it . The transfer qb doesnt understand the system and cannot run the offense. This isnt his fault ... it just is what it is.  

Can’t put this on the players. The players can only run the defense that is called by the staff. Same with the offense. This loss lays right at the feet of the coaches. 

Edited by Cubanmissile95
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. Congrats two Cleavlund.....Thay wainted hit moore

2. Eye am knott shore Mairvul maiks tha playofts att this point

c. Mairvul's passin' gaim iz dead......RIP

4. We gott 12 orr 13 coaches and look this unprepaired....???

e. Werst eye've seed Mairvul look cents '96......

:unsure:

Korrekshun: we have 16 coaches 

6 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

It’s week 7. If the QB doesn’t understand the system by now he needs to be on the sideline holding a clipboard. We did get to witness a 144 game, 22 year region win streak snapped last night. Don’t see that record being repeated in my lifetime. 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1