Mairvul headin' two Raydurland

STARSNBARS

33 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

This is the year that DB finally takes Science Hill to the woodsh......   Oh, wait.... yeah, the Hilltoppers just seem to always find a way to win this one lately.      And little wonder, this is their super bowl, as long as they win this game each year the others don't seem to be that important.       All joking aside, DB definitely has the better team this year but that has been the case many times in the past, should be a barn burner to end the regular season.

Blaze I hope this is the year Db gets back on track in beating Sh on the regular. A couple years ago you hit the nail on the head when you told me TN High has a stud I'm Jaden Keller but they're wasting his talent because they don't involve him in their offense, well now he's starting linebacker for VA Tech, he also caused a key fumble against old dominion 

32 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Maryville will make it back to the Playoffs, but they aren't getting back to the Semifinals this time, last season was the end of an era

Quarterfinals at best

Where is the face palm emoji? Between this comment and some others I feel it's warranted...

That said, I'd hate to be stuck in any kind of adverse situation with some of you all with your doom & gloom mindset. I promise you our coaches don't feel that way. Some of you all should go back and reexamine what Maryville Mentality actually stands for... I assure you it's not some slogan we put on a shirt for $#!+$ & giggles.

Edited by JSamson7