Oneida @ Rockwood

Spike016

Just now, pujo said:

We are better in some areas, not as good in other areas, Hard to determine how this team compares to last year. If you look at last years scores ,its about the same.

Biggest difference is the monsters and Jones at qb.  Last years cland team and this years dog team would be a good game.  Our 4th round team couldn't make a dent in y'all last year. 

Just now, THE KING said:

Biggest difference is the monsters and Jones at qb.  Last years cland team and this years dog team would be a good game.  Our 4th round team couldn't make a dent in y'all last year. 

We have a lot more speed and this QB is coming along, we should get our biggest lineman back this week, He's not played all year. Not sure how many snaps he,ll be able to go but does help with depth. 

On 9/24/2022 at 3:53 PM, crow said:

Nv is better than last year. We’re not it doesn’t seem at this point. Made for an exciting ballgame. The only good thing about this one is it doesn’t seem to matter with us and Rockwood who’s the better team we seem to always play tight. Then again that was mostly the TL era. We’re a different sort of team these days. Thanks for the congrats. Seems we’re likely on yet another collision course. 

How do you think the game will go ? I suspect always a typical battle between these two teams .

1 hour ago, ThrillaNvanilla said:

How do you think the game will go ? I suspect always a typical battle between these two teams .

I suspect a tale of two offenses. We just can’t rely on the run. I expect Rockwood will rely heavy on it. We do pretty good getting folks into 3rd and long but then we’re terrible at getting off the field on 3rd down. We’re pretty good at generating big “splash” plays but not always great at sustaining drives. Our offensive play count is very low for the season but we score pretty well. We are the opposite of what you expect to see from an Oneida team. If we get a turnover or two I like our chances. If we let them sustain drive all night we’ll lose by 14+. We’re boom or bust it seems. We will have cold spells on offense so our defense has to get stops or it’ll be another York scenario I believe. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

They both are inconsistent and garbage at times. Oneida is just as bad as wartburg

Why so bitter ugly duckling? Maybe little ducky will get to play this week. I’m sure he’s the bestest one on the team but the coaches are just big dumb heads and won’t let him play :roflol: