Oneida @ Rockwood

Spike016

11 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

The coaches are full of ducks most of them couldn’t coach their way out of a paper bag. It’s like they are running a senior citizen’s home.

That is some funny stuff. They do look a bit senile especially that one guy that is always throwing his hands up in the air all the time on defense. Then you got the turtle guy that looks like he can barely see the field or he's thinking about chicken wings. Then you have the old man that is running for city council, I say he is having to be reminded everyday where to go when he comes to practice to home. Then you have the one coach he has to be about 50 that walks around before the game with head phones. He reminds me of Radio. Then you have those two giants one looks like he eats everything around and is probably why the old man is looking for his chicken wing as it just hit him that he had one left from dinner. The tall skinny guy looks like he was never fed as a child he looks Ethiopian. The head coach has been there for it seems like an eternity and he reminds me of the Cotton off of the king of the hill. Then you have the young one who looks like he has to make sure they all get back to their assisted living homes. I am waiting for a ETHRA bus to show up and take them home one day.  

I take Oneida by 28

27 minutes ago, Fanofballs365 said:

That is some funny stuff. They do look a bit senile especially that one guy that is always throwing his hands up in the air all the time on defense. Then you got the turtle guy that looks like he can barely see the field or he's thinking about chicken wings. Then you have the old man that is running for city council, I say he is having to be reminded everyday where to go when he comes to practice to home. Then you have the one coach he has to be about 50 that walks around before the game with head phones. He reminds me of Radio. Then you have those two giants one looks like he eats everything around and is probably why the old man is looking for his chicken wing as it just hit him that he had one left from dinner. The tall skinny guy looks like he was never fed as a child he looks Ethiopian. The head coach has been there for it seems like an eternity and he reminds me of the Cotton off of the king of the hill. Then you have the young one who looks like he has to make sure they all get back to their assisted living homes. I am waiting for a ETHRA bus to show up and take them home one day.  

I take Oneida by 28

Now you made me LOL, YOU'RE CRAZY. Highly doubt Oneida winning by 28, Looks like an uphill battle to win period. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Looks like ducks are the only one's happy tomorrow night, Probably gonna be some games that make people scratch their head. The great equalizer.

Weather around this area looks good for tomorrow night Saturday morning looks to be some thunderstorms moving in but tomorrow night is all clear for now.

47 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Weather around this area looks good for tomorrow night Saturday morning looks to be some thunderstorms moving in but tomorrow night is all clear for now.

Less than 10% chance at Rockwood until around 11:00 PM then it jumps to about 25% and I p from there. It’ll be close.