CASCADE AT FORREST 2022

GeneralForrest

Cascade Homer: "If we score more points this week, Cascade definitely wins."

1 hour ago, cascadehomer said:

I don’t know, they were exuding confidence to open the game versus community, it makes a difference…

You must be new to the area.  Who doesn't play with Confidence against Community? Lookout Valley had swag against the Vikings. 

Cascade beat Community (1-4), Huntland (1-4), and Cannon Co (1-5). Those teams have beaten Perry County, Webb,  and Lookout Valley. Most impressive win is Huntland. For all the talk about Champions and Chattanooga this is same old Cascade. If this game is close it isn't a testament to how high Cascade has risen but how far the Forrest program has fallen. These two programs were on different levels and trajectories when the current coaches took over.  We have an amazing group of 8th and 9th graders coming up. If Forrest loses this game at home to a 3-3 Cascade team and falls to 1-2 in region coach doesn't deserve to coach that group. If Forrest takes care of business we should win out and get the top region seed like everybody predicted in the preseason. 

19 minutes ago, Salem said:

Cascade Homer: "If we score more points this week, Cascade definitely wins."

You must be new to the area.  Who doesn't play with Confidence against Community? Lookout Valley had swag against the Vikings. 

Cascade beat Community (1-4), Huntland (1-4), and Cannon Co (1-5). Those teams have beaten Perry County, Webb,  and Lookout Valley. Most impressive win is Huntland. For all the talk about Champions and Chattanooga this is same old Cascade. If this game is close it isn't a testament to how high Cascade has risen but how far the Forrest program has fallen. These two programs were on different levels and trajectories when the current coaches took over.  We have an amazing group of 8th and 9th graders coming up. If Forrest loses this game at home to a 3-3 Cascade team and falls to 1-2 in region coach doesn't deserve to coach that group. If Forrest takes care of business we should win out and get the top region seed like everybody predicted in the preseason. 

Community nearly beat Lewis County -who beat Loretto-who blew Forrest out-you predicted Community to beat Cascade-Cascade won 46-0.

i’ve been very transparent regarding injuries and transfers, the two players that I spoke the most about in preseason are gone. It is the same cascade, a team that returned 18 starters from a decent season last year. So, by your logic, cascade is terrible. And also by your logic, if Forrest  beats Cascade, they have a great chance to win out and defeat the top two teams in the region?!- because they were able to beat Summertown and Cascade? Quite the stretch. Most likely, Cascade is the last opportunity for a win for Forrest this season, 3-7 or 4-6. Cascade definitely beats Jo Byrnes and Summertown-so 5-5 worst case-strong possibility for 7-3…Also Cannon County was much better than Huntland when we played(of course we weren’t at full strength that game) so if they’ve lost to weak teams, they are dealing with injuries & it’s not the same team that we played…

53 minutes ago, Salem said:

If Forrest loses this game at home to a 3-3 Cascade team and falls to 1-2 in region coach doesn't deserve to coach that group. If Forrest takes care of business we should win out and get the top region seed like everybody predicted in the preseason. 

The remainder of 2022 in a nutshell. Well done. 

15 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Forrest  beats Cascade, they have a great chance to win out and defeat the top two teams in the region?!-

Forrest has played a much tougher schedule than MTP or Richland.  As hard as I have been on Forrest, if/when they beat Cascade, they'd be favored in both games (Richland, MTP). 

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

The remainder of 2022 in a nutshell. Well done. 

I'm just happy that Cascade isn't in our region! After reading that "they beat them by this and only lost to them by this much and that team beat the other team by a lot", I'm not sure I wouldn't need therapy or a frontal lobotomy if I were subjected to it frequently. The literal materialization of groundless logic transmitted to text via incoherent babbling...gave me a headache.

Edited by tradertwo

6 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest has played a much tougher schedule than MTP or Richland.  As hard as I have been on Forrest, if/when they beat Cascade, they'd be favored in both games (Richland, MTP). 

Off the top of my head, MTP beat Loretto, Forrest did not. Which of your three wins would’ve been a loss for Richland or Mount Pleasant? Absolutely none of them!

11 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I'm just happy that Cascade isn't in our region! After reading that "they beat them by this and only lost to them by this much and that team beat the other team by a lot", I'm not sure I wouldn't need therapy or a frontal lobotomy if I were subjected to it frequently. The literal materialization of groundless logic transmitted to text via incoherent babbling...gave me a headache.

hmm…your struggle is real… I will ring a bell for you. Anyone else with a learning disability, I will also ring a bell for you.

14 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

its pretty exhausting. when we whoop them it will stop 

14 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I don't think he's following anything we're saying. But in his defense they were a lock for the state championship game until the two kids transferred.