Lake County vs West Carroll

TipToe421

20 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Best thing about WC basketball is that they have a nice facility and good popcorn in the concession stand

They do have good corn. Big bag too! If you can keep Nat from conveniently dropping the microphone during opponents free throws. My opinion of him changed that day forward.

Edited by Waker

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The same thing LC will accomplish this year. A second round exit. Seems like a steady decline since Puckett left. Made it to the semis after he left. Then last year 3rd. This year second. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

Cartman I don't know what your grudge is against LC football? I generally wish WC nothing but the best. As far as your decline comment. All I can say is you are very wrong on that. Not every team will be like the 2019 team but LC will be in the conversation for deep playoff runs for awhile. Not throwing shade but will West Carroll ever get in that conversation? 

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Cartman I don't know what your grudge is against LC football? I generally wish WC nothing but the best. As far as your decline comment. All I can say is you are very wrong on that. Not every team will be like the 2019 team but LC will be in the conversation for deep playoff runs for awhile. Not throwing shade but will West Carroll ever get in that conversation? 

He is against any local team that has been successful. It’s all that anger that’s built of from knowing west Carroll has never had a good team and never will. 

12 hours ago, Tide21 said:

He is against any local team that has been successful. It’s all that anger that’s built of from knowing west Carroll has never had a good team and never will. 

Thanks Tide. I generally root for most local teams when my team is eliminated from playoffs. Especially fellow region teams. If my Falcons can't win it then I become tide fan or a fan of who is left in our region.

21 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

No grudge at all but if you guys think you can talk about us and I'll just be nice in return you're sorely mistaken.  Really I didn't say much that isn't already known. Y'all are a 2nd round team and you've been declining since Puckett left. If that hurts y'all's feelings than so be it. Y'all loved my opinions when I was picking LC to win state in 2019 but whenever I say you're going to lose "but West Carroll". Lol that's fine I gave my opinion on WC in July and said we'd be lucky to make the playoffs. I don't look at my team through maroon colored glasses I see them for what they are for better or worse. Not my fault you guys can't do the same with lake county. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

And lots of teams are wall decorations in the playoffs to lose to the top teamsm....like LC this year for example.

Whatever Cartman. I guess you are football guru. LC may  or may not lose in the 2nd round but they will be playing in the 2nd round. So keep hating maybe oneday in the distant future West Carroll will have a history. So hate away all you want. Good luck to West Carroll the rest of the way. I truly hope they make the playoffs with the ex falcons on their sidelines. If WC can keep both those coaches maybe they will be able to establish a winning culture in that program. We all know that previous staffs at WC hasn't done a good job of it. Hate away and good luck to West Carroll.

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Whatever Cartman. I guess you are football guru. LC may  or may not lose in the 2nd round but they will be playing in the 2nd round. So keep hating maybe oneday in the distant future West Carroll will have a history. So hate away all you want. Good luck to West Carroll the rest of the way. I truly hope they make the playoffs with the ex falcons on their sidelines. If WC can keep both those coaches maybe they will be able to establish a winning culture in that program. We all know that previous staffs at WC hasn't done a good job of it. Hate away and good luck to West Carroll.

Weird cuz when we were making the 2nd-3rd rounds it was because we were a second tier team and there was nothing to be proud of (y'all's words not mine) now LC is in that position and you have to convince yourself this is a successful season? Whatever floats your boat my guy. I'm just going by the standards of what y'all said in the past. So therefore mediocre season at best. Next year might be rough 

I have no problem with you picking against LC. That is right. I have never said anything bad about WC. I have been around LC football a long time. I have seen LC in decline before and at this particular time LC is not in decline. 2020 lost to Fayetteville semifinals, last year lost to a really good Peabody team. This year jury still out. Next year LC will again field a good team. So no decline sometimes you run into somebody that is just better than you but the demise of Lake County football is along away off. Anyway through with this conversation. Good luck to WC.