The Ridge (OR) @ Pal (Powell)

SweetScience

This will be a hard game for OR to win at Pal, especially since the injuries continue to nag at them and Pal seems to be getting it together winning easily at Halls. The winner of this game is in the driver's seat to win the Region for sure,  OR will certainly need to play a lot better than the last two weeks to win, eliminating turnovers and penalties for sure. 

3 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Who are you and what have you done with Willie? :shock: The real Willie would pick Oak Ridge to WIN by 24 points!!

You are correct sir and I may still go with Oak Ridge by 24 points. The team is devastated by injuries, poor on field behavior and a brand new coaching staff.

I am also worried Powell has started to roll and will be playing at a high level at home.

For. The. Ridge.  RWR!

Good luck to Clinton.

29 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You are correct sir and I may still go with Oak Ridge by 24 points. The team is devastated by injuries, poor on field behavior and a brand new coaching staff.

I am also worried Powell has started to roll and will be playing at a high level at home.

For. The. Ridge.  RWR!

Good luck to Clinton.

I was impressed with Powell's defense when they played Clinton a couple of weeks ago. They have a couple of D linemen that can get to the quarterback on every other play and they have a nose tackle that is a freakishly big aggressive kid.

OR will have to get the ball out of their quarterback's hands and into their playmakers quickly. Dozier sp? Will need to run the ball well.

I would love to see Oak Ridge win this week, but I'm not confident that it will happen. I'm pulling for you guys, so just pretend that the orange & black lined up across from you are the Clinton Dragons and you should pull out a win!! Haha

Edited by 92Dragon
  • Like 1

Powell is beginning to get healthy and showing some life offensively.  

And their defense doesn't have to be dominate, just good enough to slow down the opposing offense on occasion.  

Oak Ridge is still really banged up.  

I see Powell winning by a 31-17ish score.  

10 hours ago, HTV said:

Powell is beginning to get healthy and showing some life offensively.  

And their defense doesn't have to be dominate, just good enough to slow down the opposing offense on occasion.  

Oak Ridge is still really banged up.  

I see Powell winning by a 31-17ish score.  

I think Powell won 38-7 last year if I'm not mistaken. I think it'll be closer this year. Oak Ridge is banged up, but they've had a week to rest and heal up a little.

I say Powell 24  Oak Ridge 14