Oakland vs Blackman

Pops17

Some of the more vocal Blaze defenders seem eerily quiet.  Seems odd. 

Will this be the week the Blaze turn in that "complete" game that some of the Blackman faithful have been waiting for?  Nah.  Games are never perfect for any team.  Balls bounce in directions you don't want, refs miss calls, players get beat, coaches screw up. A million things can and will go wrong.  The most fundamentally sound team will most likely win.  The Blaze gave up two touchdowns to Antioch in the first half last week.  If my calculations are correct, that's like 8 Oakland td's.  Kinda like a dog years type thing.

What do the Blaze  think it will take to get a win?  Offense is obviously good but how is the defense going to step it up?  They haven't shown thusfar to be very stingy.

6 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Will this be the week the Blaze turn in that "complete" game that some of the Blackman faithful have been waiting for?  Nah.  Games are never perfect for any team.  Balls bounce in directions you don't want, refs miss calls, players get beat, coaches screw up. A million things can and will go wrong.  The most fundamentally sound team will most likely win.  The Blaze gave up two touchdowns to Antioch in the first half last week.  If my calculations are correct, that's like 8 Oakland td's.  Kinda like a dog years type thing.

What do the Blaze  think it will take to get a win?  Offense is obviously good but how is the defense going to step it up?  They haven't shown thusfar to be very stingy.

Antioch scored more against Blackman than they had all season. They have no chance in this game lol

5 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Yes they are still looking for the "complete game", but at this point I would take 4Q of football.  The 3rd quarter nap turned into the 1Q - "oh we have a game this week" against Antioch. With that said, I expect an exciting, heart stopping, nail biting game - with the Blaze winning by 2, on some bizarre never before seen play, beamed in from the new starlink satellite that CCT and Musk collaborated on to have placed above the Inferno to support all the tech. 

I hope this poast met your expectations. But I hope even more that my prognosis is accurate.

24 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Yes they are still looking for the "complete game", but at this point I would take 4Q of football.  The 3rd quarter nap turned into the 1Q - "oh we have a game this week" against Antioch. With that said, I expect an exciting, heart stopping, nail biting game - with the Blaze winning by 2, on some bizarre never before seen play, beamed in from the new starlink satellite that CCT and Musk collaborated on to have placed above the Inferno to support all the tech. 

I hope this poast met your expectations. But I hope even more that my prognosis is accurate.

Sure it met my expectations.   Thanks!  Really just looking for some opposition to banter back and forth with.   All in fun.  

I think both the Oakland and Blackman fans have been looking forward to this matchup all season. It will be a good barometer for Blackman to see where they really are among the elite of TN football.   At the same time Blackman can certainly win the game unlike most everyone else Oakland plays.  Don't think they will but this one can go either way.   

• Upvote 1