Hardin County (Tigers) @ Lexington (Tigers)

Tigersandcats

I think this shows me more about Hardin County than Lexington. Lexington is tough to read. Beat 3 really bad football teams, and lost to 3 good football teams. 

I'm afraid because I have little to no faith in Hardin County now. The schedule isn't impressive for Hardin County, but they have also lost their 2 biggest test so far, with one more to go (@ Milan).

Hardin County is better than this. I know they are, but I can't find a way to describe it.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I think this shows me more about Hardin County than Lexington. Lexington is tough to read. Beat 3 really bad football teams, and lost to 3 good football teams. 

I'm afraid because I have little to no faith in Hardin County now. The schedule isn't impressive for Hardin County, but they have also lost their 2 biggest test so far, with one more to go (@ Milan).

Hardin County is better than this. I know they are, but I can't find a way to describe it.

If the QB wasn’t the HC’s son, how much more run heavy would HC be?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

They are better than this , but are not showing it for sure. This bunch to me have just not jelled. Late Into the season to be still trying to figure things out. Got a few more games to figure it out, still believe this team is capable of winning a couple playoff games, but some things got to get fixed. 

9 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

This shouldn't have been a test for Hardin Co. Riverside ran over Lexington at will, then threw the ball anyplace they wanted after they knew they could run it down their throat. Hardin Co. should have been able to do the same with the line and backs that they have. Best thing you said was there's no way to describe it, because this should have been a lock for the maroon Tigers.

lexington didnt throw the football not one time and they had 3 come back from a 3 game supension and i do belive they were the leaders on the team and they switched the running back to qb the lexington team i seen last night would not have lost those there games they lost js looked like a toatally different team to me.