TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

I’m expecting a lot from TC as B Satt has been talking about this game in his post game interviews for three weeks. He conceded games against westmoreland and smith to focus on this game. Putting whole season into Harpeth whites creek and Watertown to try to keep the playoff streak alive. He said none of his top three ball carriers got a single carry against westmoreland. So I’m expecting a big win Friday for the jackets!   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Harper’s has a winning record?  Know nothing about this team. Have seen TC.  Tbey are way way down.  Harperh 0 % chance?  Just trying to make sense of it all 

Harpeth has a played a weaker schedule than anyone. The one good team they played ER dominated them with a running clock. I keep hearing how down TC is. Still should win handily IMO

On 9/25/2022 at 9:29 PM, MakingSense2u said:

Makes sense to me.  

The fact that TC has played the #1 ranked team in Division II 1A, #10 team in 4A, #7 team in 2A, #7 team in 4A, #10 team in 2A, and #10 team in 3A...I would give them the status "battle tested" and they seem to be getting healthier.  The games that matter to them are coming up...Harpeth, Whites Creek, and Watertown is all that are on their minds.  They can go from break the streak of making the playoffs for the past 35 years to finishing 3rd in the Region with those 3 wins.  Win 2 of the 3 and they finish 4th.  

And honestly I think the East Robertson and Westmoreland game will be a dog fight.  So if you are looking at who Harpeth has played compared to TC...Harpeth's strongest opponent has been East Robertson.  While Trousdale's weakest opponent has been East Robertson and Westmoreland.  With Friendship, Upperman, Macon, and Smith all being better than those 2 teams.  

• Upvote 1