TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

11 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Must win game for the Jackets. 

It’s also a must win for Harpeth. One of these teams likely get closer to a playoff spot with a win. Of course if Whites Creek was to beat TC later in the season (not likely but possible) all 3 teams would be tied for 4th (assuming Watertown else takes care of business vs Harpeth and TC ) and then there is the ultra fun possibility of Harpeth beating Trousdale and Trousdale beating Watertown, Watertown beating Harpeth (or some other combination) and everyone beating Whites Creek which would be a 3 way tie between Harpeth, TC and Watertown for 2 playoff spots. 

14 hours ago, MrOrangePants said:

I’ll have to disagree with you here.  Neither one of them are dynamic, game changing players.  They are solid, but probably not in the discussion of TC greats. 

Funny. You must not have ever seen them play. The game against Macon calhoun played offense and defense. He literally played that game by himself. By the time him and Gregory graduate you will be eating those words. I said what I said……. Come on down and watch a game so you can see for yourself. 

2 hours ago, JACKFAN said:

Funny. You must not have ever seen them play. The game against Macon calhoun played offense and defense. He literally played that game by himself. By the time him and Gregory graduate you will be eating those words. I said what I said……. Come on down and watch a game so you can see for yourself. 

They are good players, possibly higher level good, but not in the same category as the others mentioned. TC Payne, TT Harper, Scruggs and I’ll even say Wesley Satterfield, those guys changed a game just by stepping on the field by being so dynamic. Trousdale don’t have those caliber players on their roster right now. Cam Rankin was as close as they have had in recent years imo. 

3 hours ago, JACKFAN said:

I’ve watched the majority of their games since youth league. I’m sorry that you don’t comprehend the topic at hand. 

44 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

They are good players, possibly higher level good, but not in the same category as the others mentioned. TC Payne, TT Harper, Scruggs and I’ll even say Wesley Satterfield, those guys changed a game just by stepping on the field by being so dynamic. Trousdale don’t have those caliber players on their roster right now. Cam Rankin was as close as they have had in recent years imo. 

We shall see

On 9/27/2022 at 10:16 PM, Mottomotto said:

Ik their is alot of TC posters on here and I saw the SC and TC forum talking about TC legends but I was wondering if any trousdale posters would tell me their personal top 5 or top 10 players in TC history. I believe one player that was great for TC that no one talks about anymore was tacola seay, he has to be in some peoples top 5 or is their 5 better than him?

Michael Scruggs

TC Payne

TT Harper

Chad Evitts

Reggie Harper

That would be my Top 5 in no particular order.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JACKFAN said:

Clearly you haven’t watched them play since pee wee football. Sad when a grown adult speaks bad of kids. 

Again, your lack of comprehension is the issue here. I said they were solid but not among the TC greats.  Go to your safe space if you are so easily offended. 

Edited by MrOrangePants