TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

24 minutes ago, JACKFAN said:

I certainly can say that when they are the 2 best players on the team. Regardless of your opinion which doesn’t matter at all. Everyone knows they are the best on the team. End of discussion. 

I agree that they are the two best players in the team. That is not what the discussion about. It can’t be that hard to follow the topic being discussed. 

On 9/25/2022 at 3:09 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Who ya got, and what will be the TC excuse this week? 

Surprise!!!!!!  I have let you sit around and have your fun for the past few month.  Now it's time for your daddy to intervene.  Please say something else crazy behind your little computer screen, and I will expose you and all the other "Ghost" profiles.  And just remember, "all cats are grey in the dark!"  See you soon sweetheart!!!!!  :ph34r:

Edited by TheGhostOfTheGhost
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 12:51 PM, JACKFAN said:

Calhoun and Gregory will be ranked high once they graduate. They are the two best players on the team. 

I disagree here as well.  Even with the talent pool being low right now in TC and low number of players, a player like TC Payne or a TT Harper would not let their team be 0-6.  They changed the whole culture of their teams.  Yes I know the saying, "One player can't win a ballgame," but whoever believes that should have watch these 2 guys play.  Calhoun and Gregory are both great athletes and I would want both of them on my team any day, BUT they are not the Elite Talent guys that have been mentioned.  And that's just being honest.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I disagree here as well.  Even with the talent pool being low right now in TC and low number of players, a player like TC Payne or a TT Harper would not let their team be 0-6.  They changed the whole culture of their teams.  Yes I know the saying, "One player can't win a ballgame," but whoever believes that should have watch these 2 guys play.  Calhoun and Gregory are both great athletes and I would want both of them on my team any day, BUT they are not the Elite Talent guys that have been mentioned.  And that's just being honest.  

Great explanation and post