TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

1 minute ago, ddaddy said:

We scrimmaged Harpeth and I thought they were really below average. I can’t imagine how how bad TC is to lose this game. 

Too many mistakes, sloppy play, TC has at least the 3 most athletic kids on the field, 60% of the snaps our QB is picking the ball off the ground, game changed when we decided to let a kickoff bounce inside the 10 take two steps and throw it across the field just to be tackled inside the 10, 3 plays later a safety really changed momentum 

1 hour ago, Cam615 said:

Too many mistakes, sloppy play, TC has at least the 3 most athletic kids on the field, 60% of the snaps our QB is picking the ball off the ground, game changed when we decided to let a kickoff bounce inside the 10 take two steps and throw it across the field just to be tackled inside the 10, 3 plays later a safety really changed momentum 

Sounds like coaching 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Somebody needs to step forward and put the Earth back on its axis.  

Never in my life would I ever thought Trousdale would be this down. They have been the gold standard of small town football for a long time. At least you guys still have it going.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Never in my life would I ever thought Trousdale would be this down. They have been the gold standard of small town football for a long time. At least you guys still have it going.

They'll be back.

Rarely have they tasted the bitter side of what it's like to be a small town school.  They've always feasted.  Regardless of circumstances or opponents. And rightfully so.

They'll be back.  Stinging that backside.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

They'll be back.

Rarely have they tasted the bitter side of what it's like to be a small town school.  They've always feasted.  Regardless of circumstances or opponents. And rightfully so.

Too Much passion in that football town for this to last. They will right the ship. I'm sure someone is on the phone as we speak, this is unthinkable.

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They'll be back.

I'm sure they'll be back, but it might take longer than many think. Maybe when those that are in elementary get up to the high school level, but not until then, I don't think.

2 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Say what you want but some of these things start at the top, TC has made similar mistakes since Blake has been the Coach but have always had the talent to bail him out, they don’t now. Playoff streak is over and anyone not named Satterfield would be canned if this happened, but the old timers around town will pin it on “he ain’t got no talent”, from a Trousdale County alum, I love the TC but this is a daggum joke 

Yes it is a joke, but Mr. Satterfield please keep baby boy as HC...says future opponents:roflol:

• Like 1

I’ve said for years that Clint is the biggest hindrance to TC athletics and the school system in general  It won’t change much until he is out of the picture  He is the biggest reason my kids are in a different school system and I know others have removed theirs for the same reason. I’ve watched most of these kids grow up and still love and cheer for them. I know tonight was tough on them. I am proud of the effort that they poured into the game  

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

If H2O beats Harpeth they will be officially eliminated… even if they beat Whites Creek and Watertown.

How are you getting that? All 3 teams would have a regional record of 2-3 and it’s a 3 way tie for 2 spots. Harpeth would have the best overall record and 3rd then it’s H2O vs Trousdale for the 4th and Trousdale would hold head to head.