TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

43 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

unless he resigns, he will be the HC until he doesn't want to be

IMHO and it may not be popular, but if there is a mass exodus it looks worse on the parents and kids than the coach.

It looks to me that Hartsville has more issues than a coach or Jimmie and Joes.

No one likes to lose, but you don’t quit midseason on your teammate's and if you are a parent you shouldn’t condone it! 

I don’t like TC, but hopefully this doesn’t happen!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

IMHO and it may not be popular, but if there is a mass exodus it looks worse on the parents and kids than the coach.

No one likes to lose, but you don’t quit midseason on your teammate's and if you are a parent you shouldn’t condone it! 

I don’t like TC, but hopefully this doesn’t happen!

I can agree on the parenting part, My parents never let me quit in season, if I wanted to I had to wait until after that season ended. And you may be correct about the rest, but as the sign says in the locker room, we are not the most disciplined, the hardest working, and best conditioned team anymore, and some of that falls on the Coach. I am frustrated because the kids we do have are playing their tails off, and the coach is getting a bye from a big contingent of TC old timers. This is the 1st year that Coach has not had enough talent to win however he wants, and it has been a train wreck of a season all the around.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t like TC, but hopefully, this doesn’t happen!

You are 100% right that the issue is some of the parents. They don't care how the team is doing as long as their kid gets some shine. 

4 hours ago, Cam615 said:

I can agree on the parenting part, My parents never let me quit in season, if I wanted to I had to wait until after that season ended. And you may be correct about the rest, but as the sign says in the locker room, we are not the most disciplined, the hardest working, and best conditioned team anymore, and some of that falls on the Coach. I am frustrated because the kids we do have are playing their tails off, and the coach is getting a bye from a big contingent of TC old timers. This is the 1st year that Coach has not had enough talent to win however he wants, and it has been a train wreck of a season all around.  

I think he deserves the past. There won't be the talent TC is used to for the next 2-3 years and even then the talent will be young. Do you think Blake deserves a pass. I really enjoy you 615 great show. 

19 minutes ago, RTD said:
4 hours ago, Cam615 said:

I can agree on the parenting part, My parents never let me quit in season, if I wanted to I had to wait until after that season ended. And you may be correct about the rest, but as the sign says in the locker room, we are not the most disciplined, the hardest working, and best conditioned team anymore, and some of that falls on the Coach. I am frustrated because the kids we do have are playing their tails off, and the coach is getting a bye from a big contingent of TC old timers. This is the 1st year that Coach has not had enough talent to win however he wants, and it has been a train wreck of a season all around.  

I think he deserves the past. There won't be the talent TC is used to for the next 2-3 years and even then the talent will be young. Do you think Blake deserves a pass. I really enjoy you 615 great show. 

I mean everyone deserves second chances, but I do believe Blake could have done more in the summer and the first few weeks to best prepare his team, as bad as it is, gunter and gregory should have been playing OL the whole season. We continue to run shotgun when the center has a hard time snapping it consistently above Calhoun's knees. Will I be upset if Blake gets a pass, no. Will I be upset if several people continue to blame the kids, yes. We appreciate the views!