TC @ Harpeth

ghostofthepast2021

5 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

The leadership on that Westmoreland team is unquestioned, I’ll be up the hill on the 14th for that ER game

I appreciate that. I also want to tell the TC posters that their program is a respected program from all us on the rockpile. Your program has been the gold standard for wins and losses for years and years. I will say this though, how the folks over there handle themselves on years like this tells a lot also 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I appreciate that. I also want to tell the TC posters that their program is a respected program from all us on the rockpile. Your program has been the gold standard for wins and losses for years and years. I will say this though, how the folks over there handle themselves on years like this tells a lot also 

You know 99.9% of the time I would rather listen to a dog fart than read your post, but your last 2 have been spot on!

12 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You know 99.9% of the time I would rather listen to a dog fart than read your post, but your last 2 have been spot on!

Gonna say 1 more thing. Children that have everything handed to them get spoiled and think it’s always gonna be that way. Programs that win every year have fan bases that become spoiled and think it’s always gonna be that way. Trust me, your loyalty to your teams are shown in years like this one for TC. Hey, I’ve been a Westmoreland eagle, Tennessee Vol, Dallas cowboy all my life! 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Gonna say 1 more thing. Children that have everything handed to them get spoiled and think it’s always gonna be that way. Programs that win every year have fan bases that become spoiled and think it’s always gonna be that way. Trust me, your loyalty to your teams are shown in years like this one for TC. Hey, I’ve been a Westmoreland eagle, Tennessee Vol, Dallas cowboy all my life! 

2 outta 3 ain't bad.  :-)

Edited by Southtowner
Bold it
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Posty you need a new horse in the NFL brother 

18 hours ago, Cam615 said:

The leadership on that Westmoreland team is unquestioned, I’ll be up the hill on the 14th for that ER game

wheel you please stop showing youre favouritzm torward those eaguls

my wife margaret is tired of me throwing stuff through the walls of are trailer ever thyme you post some thing about those eaguls 

im shore you picked them in that darn news broad cast to 

1 hour ago, Indians1989 said:

wheel you please stop showing youre favouritzm torward those eaguls

my wife margaret is tired of me throwing stuff through the walls of are trailer ever thyme you post some thing about those eaguls 

im shore you picked them in that darn news broad cast to 

We haven't piked dat une yet, but it is hour headlight game of tha wek next wek. Btw tell your wife I said, "it's me again Margaret"

1 minute ago, Cam615 said:

We haven't piked dat une yet, but it is hour headlight game of tha wek next wek. Btw tell your wife I said, "it's me again Margaret"

that shows how much i listen to youre news broad casts

she was reel egg cited to hear from ya

she said she was egg cited for you to start payin the premiems on are in sure ants for all the wholes in the wall

2 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

that shows how much i listen to youre news broad casts

she was reel egg cited to hear from ya

she said she was egg cited for you to start payin the premiems on are in sure ants for all the wholes in the wall

she all so appreshiated that you could stop talkin about those  eaguls long enuff to say hi 

we no your a busee boy