DAWGS and Rebels

IMDog

2 hours ago, GCFB said:

If Jones couldn't get over the "hump" with the players/talent he's had in the last few years it never going happen. What you will see is a steady decline until they are being mercy ruled 6 or 7 times a year, just like they where before the latest wave of talent come through. He didn't suck at coaching for 10 years and them all of a sudden just figure it out.

You may very well be correct.  I do not remember much about Jones’s early years.

I will say this, they honored #1 tonight and well deserved, but that O-line he had protecting him doesn’t get enough credit for the protection they gave him.  

20 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea, some young & bad looking football taking the fields these days. 

Hampton totally owned the line of scrimmage tonight.  Complete domination.  All of these other 2a schools in upper East TN should take note of what Hampton does on a consistent basis and that is they run the ball very well.  They always have a tough offensive line and some power backs that run through you.  I thought you guys looked like a championship caliber team tonight.   Congrats.  

Edited by Romansfive8

18 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Hampton totally owned the line of scrimmage tonight.  Complete domination.  All of these other 2a schools in upper East TN should take note of what Hampton does on a consistent basis and that is they run the ball very well.  They always have a tough offensive line and some power backs that run through you.  I thought you guys looked like a championship caliber team tonight.   Congrats.  

Dawgs by 90!! OL and DL was unstoppable