DAWGS and Rebels

IMDog

23 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yes. Let's remember what happened 3 years ago when SG rolled into Hampton going to destroy us...Didn't work out that way. Think the final was 30-0 Hampton? The following season we rolled into SG and smacked them the first half, up by 22 or something like that, then lost ( however we had lost a couple good players to injuries in that one). SG isn't the place to go thinking you'll have your way

This guy is still so butt hurt about SG, and can't help himself but talk about the only time his little one beat SG in FOUR tries.

11 minutes ago, GCFB said:

This guy is still so butt hurt about SG, and can't help himself but talk about the only time his little one beat SG in FOUR tries.

Didn't sound like he was taking anything away from SG. His little one was a Warrior. Pretty much carried the team his Jr and Senior year. I'd like to have a field full like him, just different sizes.

15 minutes ago, GCFB said:

Actually I had four little ones that beat SG countless times since 2009. The last little one only got THREE attempts. Thank goodness for the no call horse collar at the end of last years game or he'd been 2 for 3 againt em. By the way, we always win or lose as a team :wink:

Not butt hurt. Just stating game facts

10 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Actually I had four little ones that beat SG countless times since 2009. The last little one only got THREE attempts. Thank goodness for the no call horse collar at the end of last years game or he'd been 2 for 3 againt em. By the way, we always win or lose as a team :wink:

Not butt hurt. Just stating game facts

No doubt your sons were/are phenomenal players, and a true joy to watch compete. Thats way i don't understand all excuses ever time. I have no idea what Hamptons winning percentage over SG is. If i had to guess its north of 75%. You all have nothing to make excuses for you have a superior program with far superior coaches. SG hit the talent lottery for few years and had some great players all over the field, and because of that they where able to over come horrific coaching and have some success. Those times are gone now but the coaches are not. And Hampton well region supreme again. So no need for endless excuses, admit your defeats, relish in your many victories, and be proud your program is the gold standard.

14 minutes ago, GCFB said:

No doubt your sons were/are phenomenal players, and a true joy to watch compete. Thats way i don't understand all excuses ever time. I have no idea what Hamptons winning percentage over SG is. If i had to guess its north of 75%. You all have nothing to make excuses for you have a superior program with far superior coaches. SG hit the talent lottery for few years and had some great players all over the field, and because of that they where able to over come horrific coaching and have some success. Those times are gone now but the coaches are not. And Hampton well region supreme again. So no need for endless excuses, admit your defeats, relish in your many victories, and be proud your program is the gold standard.

I see some pretty good talent on this years team, probably gonna always  have more overall talent ,its just a bigger school with more to draw from and lucky to get a few transfers. Now you don't have a Myers, those are few and far between, think he was an outstanding kid to go with it.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

I see some pretty good talent on this years team, probably gonna always  have more overall talent ,its just a bigger school with more to draw from and lucky to get a few transfers. Now you don't have a Myers, those are few and far between, think he was an outstanding kid to go with it.

There is enough talent and desire there to be a constant .750 program. But these coaches make Bill Napier look like a mathematical wizard. 

The proof is at middle school level. I don't know the exact stats but i think in the schools 3 years they have lost something like 2 or 3 games and most of there wins have come by mercy rule. 

1 hour ago, GCFB said:

I actually thot my comment would bring a slamming reply.  Just trying to rile you up. Good post from a knowledgeable fan. All mine are gone and I will greatly miss the all out wars between these programs

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, pujo said:

My issue with SG was never the players or even fans and I'll leave it at that. Actually had conversations with Myers kid family after wins and losses. Have a couple family friends we've competed against since 2005....But the banter here has sure been fun the last 3 years 

• Like 1