AP 2A TOP 10 SEPT 26 2022

Southtowner

23 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

You speak of it as Westmoreland won’t have a problem winning that. Which they very easily could. I haven’t seen Westmoreland play. 

I'm saying I like seeing a team that's been at the bottom since this region started, making some noise... On the flip side I think strength of schedule is really going to benefit Westy when we play ER. ER has a good team no doubt, continually putting 35+ points up is impressive for a team that has struggled. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I'm saying I like seeing a team that's been at the bottom since this region started, making some noise... On the flip side I think strength of schedule is really going to benefit Westy when we play ER. ER has a good team no doubt, continually putting 35+ points up is impressive for a team that has struggled. 

Definitely get what your saying! Westmoreland deserves to be on the top 10 as well. Westy and ER both look to have bright future ahead. From what I was told both middle schools have killed it the past two years. 

3 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Definitely get what your saying! Westmoreland deserves to be on the top 10 as well. Westy and ER both look to have bright future ahead. From what I was told both middle schools have killed it the past two years. 

Yea the two middle schools have battled it out the past several years! Should make for some fun Friday nights in the next couple years!