AP 1A TOP 10 SEPT 26 2022

Southtowner

34 minutes ago, City223 said:

You’ll see soon enough that it’s not “mckenzie and then everyone else”

They have to justify their butt stomping  by putting McKenzie into some outer space category. Mckenzie is great City is great going to be another epic game this year  if it happens and I believe it will. 

1 hour ago, RexKwonDo said:

They have to justify their butt stomping  by putting McKenzie into some outer space category. Mckenzie is great City is great going to be another epic game this year  if it happens and I believe it will. 

Exactly cause last years game was better than advertised. Dresden just not in that tier and thought they was for beating cupcake teams. They wasting gas coming to City round 2 they’ll see just how good City is then.  Never been to McKenzie but I hope they can hold the crowd for what’s gonna be there to watch that one will be one heck of an environment. 

2 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

Exactly cause last years game was better than advertised. Dresden just not in that tier and thought they was for beating cupcake teams. They wasting gas coming to City round 2 they’ll see just how good City is then.  Never been to McKenzie but I hope they can hold the crowd for what’s gonna be there to watch that one will be one heck of an environment. 

The facility is really good. Reminder it hosted an epic semifinal game last year with a huge West Tennessee crowd. I am pretty sure City will not bring as many fans as Peabody brought last year. If I am not mistaken it was the Bethel University old field until they built there new facilty.

38 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

The facility is really good. Reminder it hosted an epic semifinal game last year with a huge West Tennessee crowd. I am pretty sure City will not bring as many fans as Peabody brought last year. If I am not mistaken it was the Bethel University old field until they built there new facilty.

Bethel just played there until they got their own stadium. That’s always been the high school stadium. 

1 hour ago, thunderbolts said:

I can imagine how electric that one was. Though it’s 3 hr trip City travels well it will ( potential) be a lot of black n orange there. 

2 hours ago, Doc931 said:

Gotta make it there first. Both squads

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Waker said:

Gotta make it there first. Both squads

They will make it there with ease what or who’s stopping them besides health? . It’s only one team out of the two regions that could have a say in it and that’s Moore Co just cause of the QB they have. heck will have frozen over if they don’t meet up.