Early 1A Mr. Football Candidates

CastIronHero

13 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What did Taylor accomplish that ganaway didn’t ? Nothing ganaway was a champion Taylor isn’t. No one stopped ganaway teams stopped Taylor.  You are a hater but that’s ok it just means Peabody is doing something right 

they are/ were both great backs no doubt Ganaway ran behind better o-lines than Taylor. Everybody is passionate about their teams and players and  I love that. NigCuppy is a good poster he stirs the pot and makes things interesting still don't know who his team is though.

47 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What did Taylor accomplish that ganaway didn’t ? Nothing ganaway was a champion Taylor isn’t. No one stopped ganaway teams stopped Taylor.  You are a hater but that’s ok it just means Peabody is doing something right 

I’d call myself more of a realist than a hater. It’s good to have hopeful expectations for your teams and players but when they don’t line up with reality that’s called denial. 
See the reality is Peabodys ranking this year is propped up by the success of their ‘18-‘21 teams. Expectations are high because of past results not because of the true ability of this years squad. They are a sound team don’t get me wrong but are they on Fayetteville’s and McKenzie’s level?  Maybe I am wrong and Peabody is the 3rd best team in 1A but the gap between them and the #2 team is much wider than you Peabody hosers want to admit. 

Edited by NigCuppy

6 minutes ago, 1983 said:

He might get it but Cassidy is the MVP for McKenzie and would be my pick of the two.  Driggers is very impressive also.

Agree.  Cassidy is our best football player.  I would take Cassidy over any quarterback in West Tennessee.  And not so sure he isn't better on defense.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NigCuppy said:

I’d call myself more of a realist than a hater. It’s good to have hopeful expectations for your teams and players but when they don’t line up with reality that’s called denial. 
See the reality is Peabodys ranking this year is propped up by the success of their ‘18-‘21 teams. Expectations are high because of past results not because of the true ability of this years squad. They are a sound team don’t get me wrong but are they on Fayetteville’s and McKenzie’s level?  Maybe I am wrong and Peabody is the 3rd best team in 1A but the gap between them and the #2 team is much wider than you Peabody hosers want to admit. 

My opinion is this team is better than last years team but we will see. They play better as a unit together and we are more balanced than last year.

Like I said we will see very soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NigCuppy said:

Tell me where we have dropped off from last year. We are every bit as good as last year if we are HEALTHY. If we weren’t I would say it 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Tell me where we have dropped off from last year. We are every bit as good as last year if we are HEALTHY. If we weren’t I would say it 

So you have another Mr. Football candidate  at running back?  Malik was easily replaced on both sides of the ball?  O-line is just as strong?

13 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

So you have another Mr. Football candidate  at running back?  Malik was easily replaced on both sides of the ball?  O-line is just as strong?

Only lost one on oline Connor meadows and he was replaced by his little brother 6,7 300pounds watch his highlights. Burkett was running the ball averaging 7-8 yards a carry he got hurt. Kee is a better receiver than Malik. They double covered Malik last year and shut him down.

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Only lost one on oline Connor meadows and he was replaced by his little brother 6,7 300pounds watch his highlights. Burkett was running the ball averaging 7-8 yards a carry he got hurt. Kee is a better receiver than Malik. They double covered Malik last year and shut him down.

Nice to have little brothers.  

Looking forward to the Huntingdon game for you guys. 

13 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

White at 1902 total yards and 26 TD's

&

Driggers at 1709 total yards and 23 TD's

Clearly lead the way

White play 7 games? Diggers has played 6. 

On average if that is the case 

White has 272 all purpose yards and 3.7 all purpose touchdowns a game.

Driggers has 284 all purpose yards and 3.8 all purpose touchdowns in a game.

If white has played 6 then Kudos to him.

Edited by PHSRollTide