Enrollment List completed

Indian

So I guess TSSAA likes these 2 year cycles now instead of 4 years like they used to do? I hope these Regions get redone back to where that’s not so much travel distance! Region 6 & 7 teams in 1A-3A are scattered all over now. I thought they did have a good thing going so it seemed as far as town proximity in same Region and all.  and those historic rivalries before last change, and this recent redoing flushed all that away. But then again,  football is football, 11 on 11, line ‘em up & play, whoever it is, wherever it is. When TSSAA speaks, we all gotta listen. And truly I would hate to be those making such decisions.   No joke.

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Roughly looking no one larger than Houston County (371)  will be classified as 1A.

Hello Union City.

Goodbye Peabody. 

Goodbye Fayetteville. 

Roughly looking.

1a will likely pick up Rockwood and Richland.

Edited by rlh

43 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It's pretty baffling to me that UC teeters between 1 and 2A and not 2 and 3A like Westview. Just seems like Union City is every bit the size of Martin.

38 minutes ago, Waker said:

It’s always busy going through there. Even on a Tuesday morning 

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Yes it is truly amazing. 

Where's @bigdanteague ?  I bet he could tell everyone how Union City does it.  :roflolk:

:twisted:

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It's pretty baffling to me that UC teeters between 1 and 2A and not 2 and 3A like Westview. Just seems like Union City is every bit the size of Martin.

It befuddles me how some of these towns (cities?) that have department stores, chain restaurants & fast food, and general populations in the thousands can comfortably be back and forth between 1A/2AA enrollment numbers, as we are bursting at the seams with students and turning them away because we are 10% over capacity, while being located in the middle of a cornfield fifteen miles from the nearest red light.