Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

16 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Don't know.Westview just beat a very good team and throw the ball pretty well.

One thing I have learned about Huntingdon is that you don’t surprise them by smacking them in the mouth. I think that’s what got Westview the win against UC they come out guns blazing and UC was probably shell shocked. Idk just an assumption but I do know Huntingdon will give them everything they got. I drove to Westview last year to watch this game and just might drive to Huntingdon to watch it again. I don’t think anybody can go wrong by picking the Mustangs but it does seem Westview has found themselves. Should be a fight between the two!

12 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

One thing I have learned about Huntingdon is that you don’t surprise them by smacking them in the mouth. I think that’s what got Westview the win against UC they come out guns blazing and UC was probably shell shocked. Idk just an assumption but I do know Huntingdon will give them everything they got. I drove to Westview last year to watch this game and just might drive to Huntingdon to watch it again. I don’t think anybody can go wrong by picking the Mustangs but it does seem Westview has found themselves. Should be a fight between the two!

I watched the westview Peabody game and wasn’t overly impressed. They have some players but Peabody could have beat them worse we made a few mistakes 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I watched the westview Peabody game and wasn’t overly impressed. They have some players but Peabody could have beat them worse we made a few mistakes 

Just remember that Westview has had Simpson at QB for four years and this is the first without him. Also, a starting QB that came from a county school. It took a couple of games to get them going but things seem like they are starting to click with the QB and receivers now and not having the turnovers due to miscommunication. Westview is a different team than when they played Peabody and Dresden the first two games of the season. They are 5-0 since then

Fully expecting a full blown slobber- knocker..

HUGE stakes on the line.. Martin Wins, and they will clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They lose they more than likely will get 2nd place, with the loser of Huntingdon finishing at 3rd. 

Huntingdon win - sets up a championship game with UC on week 10 to close out the season. 

UC for the first time will need to root for a Huntingdon victory LOL. 

IMO I think the Huntingdon Defense holds strong and the Mustang Offense scores 4 touchdowns to win the game... Expecting a HUGE crowd, Should be PERFECT weather. 

Prediction:

Huntingdon 27

Martin - 21