South Pittsburg travels to Austin East ( That Stone man vs That Mays Man )

piratetom

While Roy takes care of Wendy, I went ahead and created us this darn website. Those Roadrunners must be real fast. They scored 71 points tonight . Good thing we are Pirates and not coyotes or we would never catch them. I’m getting real tired of seeing that yellow flag thrown all over our field . If we keep going backwards we won’t ever be able to score that many points. 

GO PIRATES

2 minutes ago, piratetom said:

While Roy takes care of Wendy, I went ahead and created us this darn website. Those Roadrunners must be real fast. They scored 71 points tonight . Good thing we are Pirates and not coyotes or we would never catch them. I’m getting real tired of seeing that yellow flag thrown all over our field . If we keep going backwards we won’t ever be able to score that many points. 

GO PIRATES

Traveling Tom,  we've been consistent in the yellow laundry area.  I guarantee these refs will need carpal tunnel surgery.

We welcome you to Sam Anderson Field Home of the Austin East Rooooooooaaaaaddddrrruuunnners!!!  There's been a lot of flags thrown on the Roadrunners this season too.  So I hope we can continue to shine on the offensive side of the ball.  That Roadrunners defense is heavily sound this season.  They're going a good job of wrapping up and getting to the ball.   Looking forward to a great game this year, last year I guess that bus ride got to the Roadrunners.  

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

We welcome you to Sam Anderson Field Home of the Austin East Rooooooooaaaaaddddrrruuunnners!!!  There's been a lot of flags thrown on the Roadrunners this season too.  So I hope we can continue to shine on the offensive side of the ball.  That Roadrunners defense is heavily sound this season.  They're going a good job of wrapping up and getting to the ball.   Looking forward to a great game this year, last year I guess that bus ride got to the Roadrunners.  

Saw some highlights of your guys. On paper we shouldn’t even be in the game with your team. You have a lot of large, physical, fast athletes. 

18 hours ago, Turtle said:

This will be a good game . Maybe more penalty yards than total yards. 

27 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Last time you said that I think we took one on the chin didn’t we? This Pirate team doesn’t look like our recent teams. 

Well my info was correct.Murphy wasnt as good as usual BUT they still play the kind of Offense that usually beats you all.AE DOES NOT play that kind of ball.Turns out a down Murphy team is still dang good around our parts!Also you almost pulled out the win.lol.

AE wont match up well.They may make it interesting but you all will win by a couple at least.

Pirates will be out matched athletically from what I can see and find about AE. I think this may be a good game! I don’t want to make a pick until later in the week, but I always wanna see those pirates pull it off! Either way, this game will be a much more beneficial game than beating up on Prep or any cupcake that SP could possibly see in place of this game. 

17 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Pirates will be out matched athletically from what I can see and find about AE. I think this may be a good game! I don’t want to make a pick until later in the week, but I always wanna see those pirates pull it off! Either way, this game will be a much more beneficial game than beating up on Prep or any cupcake that SP could possibly see in place of this game. 

I saw some clips online. They look better than their record to me. 

• Like 1