East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

8 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

If ER plays flat like they did tonight then I say Westmoreland 20 ER 6. But if they come out to play and the coaches call a better game then could shape up to be a great one! Who woulda thought the region title would be decided by Westy and ER this year. Ya love to see it.

I can’t wait! Both teams are off for 2 weeks so it will give us needed time to heal! We are looking to get some players back! One in particular that I’m thankful for!!!! 

1 hour ago, VandyFan2950 said:

If ER plays flat like they did tonight then I say Westmoreland 20 ER 6. But if they come out to play and the coaches call a better game then could shape up to be a great one! Who woulda thought the region title would be decided by Westy and ER this year. Ya love to see it.

IMO from what I just watched.  Play calling or playing flat was not ERs issue tonight.  Been a few weeks (Week 1 to be exact) since they have been hit in the mouth or actually played a decent team, or at least a team that will hit you in the mouth.  Schedules can really really fool the crowds and the AP.   Great win for ER and the refs.  2nd place in the Region and 1 playoff win (maybe) will be huge for this ER program.  

ER / Westy overated, so is the whole region is down this year? H20 is not that good this year but has DC that keeps them in games, DaddyDale  awful but son has a job, and Harpeth coach does not have worry about a dead goat behind his tire. Whites Creek HC has a good salary but tuff day job.

1 hour ago, kappy said:

ER / Westy overated, so is the whole region is down this year? H20 is not that good this year but has DC that keeps them in games, DaddyDale  awful but son has a job, and Harpeth coach does not have worry about a dead goat behind his tire. Whites Creek HC has a good salary but tuff day job.

You are making some sense here.

5 hours ago, kappy said:

A win by 1 point is as good as a win by 100!