East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

28 minutes ago, Dog13 said:

Clay had 195 penalty yards against them and they complained bout bad officiating.

Yeah they finally started calling holding after our coach had a talk with the refs. Watch the film and tell me how many holding calls they missed on clay co that was right in front of the ref. I mean complete tackles it was crazy. The game got out of hand in the first half because they wouldn’t call holding and one of our best lineman that played both ways got tossed and missed the second half of the clay game and the entire whites creek game. The film don’t lie. Take a look at it

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

So what’s your prediction?

I’m an ER poster, 1st time we’ve been in this position in a long long time. Gonna take ER 17-14. I think it’ll be the game of the year and one to remember for both teams depending the outcome. I’m just glad to see westy and ER going at it.

On 9/30/2022 at 11:17 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

The injuns ride down 52 east to the rockpile for the region title game winner take all. What’s y’all’s predictions?

mr postman one 

does them sumner county police people have any extra hand cuffs

won set for you and won set for my wife margaret

she says she has someone she arrests every twosday night and i just thought i wood help out

On 10/1/2022 at 12:50 AM, kappy said:

ER / Westy overated, so is the whole region is down this year? H20 is not that good this year but has DC that keeps them in games, DaddyDale  awful but son has a job, and Harpeth coach does not have worry about a dead goat behind his tire. Whites Creek HC has a good salary but tuff day job.

whole region is way down

On 10/2/2022 at 2:36 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

For god sakes I hope the refs call some holds on ER for grabbing Jersey here in 2 weeks! Grabbing Jersey is the definition of holding but it seems refs forgot that lately. Also bringing the TD back which was the wrong enforcement is different than making a bad call. I’d be furious if so were ER but like I said. You was in Robertson co. It happens a lot over there. The Eagles need to get some payback for yall on October 14! D day

if your square up on the chest plate it will never be called as a hold as it shouldn't.  Your actually taught that these days

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

if your square up on the chest plate it will never be called as a hold as it shouldn't.  Your actually taught that these days

Read the real rule though hoss. Next season I’m already signed up to be a ref! There will be no Jersey pulling on my field! I promise. I was an offensive guard from my 7th grade year until senior year. We were taught the real rules of blocking and lived by them. Taught to block on the hip or lower on the line of scrimmage with a blocking surface. Allowing holding gives an unfair advantage to the larger lineman. I weighed 145 pound and 5’8 and blocked 300 pounders regularly on the line using the knowledge handed down by now principal Ricky duffer that played as an undersized lineman at Cumberland that just had reintroduced their football program and utilized the wingt.