Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

33 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

It’s just too hard to give HC much credit? I have yet to see anyone mention the phantom pass interference call that kept the game tying drive on third and very long going.  Maybe we can be on Springfield’s level if another match up happens. 

In my section we saw a few HC dbs holding and grabbing jerseys. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

I gave you guys credit..... but your passing defense got exposed BAD and now everyone knows your weakness... which i saw in film prior to the game. I like your QB and OL but outside of that there's nothing......

If you would like to talk about calls and if's #3 for springfield dropped 2 INT that led to Henry touchdowns...... And 76 holds everyplay..... And we had a touchdown and big punt return called back due to the smallest calls... You have a good team as always, everyone knows that, but this isn't the 2012 patriots, you have weaknesses and they were exposed. You got the win but you were exposed. When your corner and DB look at each other and shake their heads they know they're in trouble. 

YOU WON THE GAME AND REGION YOU DON'T NEED A PAT ON THE BACK.........

Good luck to Springfield, my apologies for upsetting you. 

• Sad 1

On 10/1/2022 at 3:29 PM, eers said:

This is a bit absurd. Beech could very likely be a semifinal team in 6A. Lol

chrissburr has done this for years.  Please overlook him. He goes on random threads and tries to stir up people by making outlandish posts. I have gotten to the point to where I don’t even respond. Others should as well. That is the only reason he makes the posts is to get folks to respond. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Don’t hold your breath 

You’re first in the Region.  Game over, CONGRATULATIONS. When the final horn sounded you had the higher score.    The Jackets need to concentrate on who we have left to play IMHO.  We are looking up at Portland.  We are third in the Region currently.  

Edited by TheCommissioner

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

You’re first in the Region.  Game over, CONGRATULATIONS. When the final horn sounded you had the higher score.    The Jackets need to concentrate on who we have left to play IMHO.  We are looking up at Portland.  We are third in the Region currently.  

If that game is played 10 times, Springfield wins 8.

Agree Beech then Portland. 

• Upvote 1