McEwen @ Dresden, Oct.7

HevyReturns

9 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

#### You “Let’s Go Brandon” You and the Rest of You Trump Supporters can go to heck. 

Trump supporter? You assume I'm a Trump supporter, but I definitely know you're a dumb $$$. But in fairness to you little fairy, I definitely do not supporting this walking, demented zombie currently in that position. #keyboardwarrior

Edited by LetsGoBrandon
politeness
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Trump supporter? You assume I'm a Trump supporter, but I definitely know you're a dumb $$$. But in fairness to you little fairy, I definitely do not supporting this walking, demented zombie currently in that position. #keyboardwarrior

Neither one of these cats worth a crap, its not them calling the shots anyway, BIG money dictates this junk and big money takes care of big money. I'm afraid they've decided to break we the people. Its a well laid plan and both sides are in on it, they just act like enemy's ,professional wrestling at its best. Divide and conquer.

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2022 at 12:07 PM, pujo said:

Neither one of these cats worth a crap, its not them calling the shots anyway, BIG money dictates this junk and big money takes care of big money. I'm afraid they've decided to break we the people. Its a well laid plan and both sides are in on it, they just act like enemy's ,professional wrestling at its best. Divide and conquer.

Pujo you’re a Very Wise Man. . There’s basically no difference btw the Political Parties. And your “pro wrestling” analogy was spot on. The rich and powerful control the Country regardless of what the working class think about democracy. 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Pujo you’re a Very Wise Man. . There’s basically no difference btw the Political Parties. And your “pro wrestling” analogy was spot on. The rich and powerful control the Country regardless of what the working class think about democracy. 

Yeah and its amazing how many people actually falls for all their crap. Media sells it and people eat it up. A lot of what the media sells is so comical that its hard for me to imagine sane people eating the crap. Glad other people see's this, I'm sure plenty do but like me and you, they have 0000000000000 power to stop the agenda.  We the people are in control of them the few. Just look to the TRUE power and put you're faith and hope there, thats our only hope.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah and its amazing how many people actually falls for all their crap. Media sells it and people eat it up. A lot of what the media sells is so comical that its hard for me to imagine sane people eating the crap. Glad other people see's this, I'm sure plenty do but like me and you, they have 0000000000000 power to stop the agenda.  We the people are in control of them the few. Just look to the TRUE power and put you're faith and hope there, thats our only hope.

Well said brother. I 100% agree