East Nashville

1 hour ago, 0000 said:

You really going to sit here and say EN wasn’t ready last year. If it wasn’t for special teams that game was definitely going to come down to the wire. And I believe EN as fixed those issues so they’ll definitely be ready 

You serious?? LOL! 

When did the EN QB getting sacked all game long and the EN QB having the ball snapped it over his head have to do with Special Teams!!??? :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Maybe you need to actually watch the game.......:lol:

3 hours ago, 0000 said:

You really going to sit here and say EN wasn’t ready last year. If it wasn’t for special teams that game was definitely going to come down to the wire. And I believe EN as fixed those issues so they’ll definitely be ready 

45-14 and you want to blame it on special teams.  You can't say you were ready last year when you bring up they had issues that you have fixed now and will be ready this year, it can't be both my guy :thumb::roflol:

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Swipes said:

45-14 and you want to blame it on special teams.  You can't say you were ready last year when you bring up they had issues that you have fixed now and will be ready this year, it can't be both my guy :thumb::roflol:

3 of Alcoa tds came from messed up punts and got the ball inside EN  30 each time. When Alcoa had to drive the field to score they couldn’t. Go back and watch the whole game and not some 5 min highlight reel y’all posted. Take away those 3 messed up punts and the fumble and the game is different. But I didn’t get on here to go back and forth with y’all about 2021. This a whole new season and y’all still talking about last year. I got on here to brag on how good EN is looking this season. I see all the back and forth childish stuff y’all do on these message boards and I’m not with that. With that being said see y’all Dec 2

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 0000 said:

3 of Alcoa tds came from messed up punts and got the ball inside EN  30 each time. When Alcoa had to drive the field to score they couldn’t. Go back and watch the whole game and not some 5 min highlight reel y’all posted. Take away those 3 messed up punts and the fumble and the game is different. But I didn’t get on here to go back and forth with y’all about 2021. This a whole new season and y’all still talking about last year. I got on here to brag on how good EN is looking this season. I see all the back and forth childish stuff y’all do on these message boards and I’m not with that. With that being said see y’all Dec 2

Careful 0000! Covington has eyes on Dec 2nd as well! 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! Cat fight

Kicking A Cat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

For........

image.jpeg.46097aaec9f1f0055eb87d29a94907ab.jpeg

Call it how you see it i guess! LOL  

Also, one of you tornados mentioned earlier that y'all are waiting on some competition in the championship (or whos ready or whatever), i'll just say that Covington gave y'all a pretty good game in 2018.. Just sayin! (21-14) 

10 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

Call it how you see it i guess! LOL  

Also, one of you tornados mentioned earlier that y'all are waiting on some competition in the championship (or whos ready or whatever), i'll just say that Covington gave y'all a pretty good game in 2018.. Just sayin! (21-14) 

Congradulatons on the loss

Yea yea yea! Whatever! LOL Bla bla bla! The hurricanadores have 21 state championships!  Alcoa is the greatest football team ever! bla bla bla!! 

Hey i have an idea, since no teams in tennessee give yall any competition, schedule IGM, St John Bosco, Mater Dei, or some other nationally ranked top 25 team? Just an idea. 

All jokes aside, y'all have an outstanding top notch program. I would be doing the same thing if my team had 21 state championships! 

5 hours ago, 0000 said:

I see all the back and forth childish stuff y’all do on these message boards and I’m not with that. With that being said see y’all Dec 2

And yet you started this thread about the EN revenge tour (most of those revenge teams don’t have a winning record) and taking the state championship title in October..:lol: Come back and talk when we’ve BOTH made it to the big game. Until then, it’s all cheap talk and what ifs and you don’t have the knowledge or experience to play the game. :thumb: