Best radio broadcast?

InDaHuddle

1010 WHIN had a guy so excited doing radio that he got cuffed by the cops during a game. Go check them out on Friday nights westmoreland prodcast. Geoff combs is on there now along with terry McCormick that is the titans insider as well. A youngman named Lucas Carter is filling in for the cuffed announcer and loves football as also

• Like 1

18 hours ago, crow said:

WBNT FM Oneida online at hive105.com. Same broadcast with streaming at IH sports network on YouTube. They cover Oneida and Scott county. The Oneida crew does a great job. They’re homer’s but not detractors from the opponents. They pull for Oneida but give credit where due and call it the way it’s happening. 

They do a good job what I've seen of them.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rlh said:

That Dunwoody man seams like he knows what he is talking about . . . :roflol:

I don't know about that. He must fake it well :grin:

23 hours ago, InDaHuddle said:

I figured that I would post this on multiple threads in case some don't follow them all  I know this question has been asked multiple times but the threads are old. So I was wondering who some of the best high school radio broadcasters are. Also, a plus would be who are some of the best that have their broadcasts online so that I can listen at work?

Although he doesn't do radio much anymore Chris Goforth is one of the best that I know of. Along with working with the Atlanta Falcons crew, he does the Chattanooga TV game of the week and sometimes gets on the radio during the playoffs for someone.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

Of course i'm a little partial but Jerry "cheese" Richmond is as good as they come and has a resume that is hard to match. 40 years play by play for Trousdale County, 493 games! He also did some work for TSSAA in the 90s alongside Murphy Fair. Jerry is the ultimate professional and very detail orientated. You can find him at 93.5 fm 1090 am or the FunRadio TN app. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon Mustang broadcasting crew of Brian Grooms and coach Jimmy Prichard are topnotch. Coach Prichard, former long time defensive coordinator for the Mustangs brings a wealth of knowledge to the broadcast. This crew also has a Saturday morning show on 100.9 that is very good.

Groom and Coach do a great job. My partner works with Groom so they are texting scores to each other each week. 

9 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Of course i'm a little partial but Jerry "cheese" Richmond is as good as they come and has a resume that is hard to match. 40 years play by play for Trousdale County, 493 games! He also did some work for TSSAA in the 90s alongside Murphy Fair. Jerry is the ultimate professional and very detail orientated. You can find him at 93.5 fm 1090 am or the FunRadio TN app. 

I've met Cheese a few times when we played Trousdale. Good dude, was always very helpful if I needed it.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon Mustang broadcasting crew of Brian Grooms and coach Jimmy Prichard are topnotch. Coach Prichard, former long time defensive coordinator for the Mustangs brings a wealth of knowledge to the broadcast. This crew also has a Saturday morning show on 100.9 that is very good.

I hate to admit this, I mean really hate to, but this is the best announcer crew around this area. I was shocked the first time I heard them. They sound more like college announcers. Hat's off to the  Huntingdon radio crew.