Trousdale at Gordonsville

Speeding2Live

8 minutes ago, powerp said:

I only know TC as a powerhouse staple. What’s the issue? I know Gordonsville is good…but…

Most people expected a drop off in talent for TC, but it seems worse than what was originally thought, and tbh, that was one of the most disorganized teams I've seen on that sideline, along with a lot of blame being thrown around. There wasn't a solid team dynamic from the coaches down.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Most people expected a drop off in talent for TC, but it seems worse than what was originally thought, and tbh, that was one of the most disorganized teams I've seen on that sideline, along with a lot of blame being thrown around. There wasn't a solid team dynamic from the coaches down.

There’s going to be in-fighting with any winless team anywhere any sport. Although I’m sure it’s worse than usual considering it’s Hartsville football

12 minutes ago, powerp said:

I only know TC as a powerhouse staple. What’s the issue? I know Gordonsville is good…but…

There is a down cycle in talent that Tc hasn’t seen in a while. Most people knew it was coming. Leadership issues have run off a few others. There does seem to be quite a bit of talent on the way, but it is all 6th grade and below. The next couple of years may not be any better than this one. 

33 minutes ago, MrOrangePants said:

There is a down cycle in talent that Tc hasn’t seen in a while. Most people knew it was coming. Leadership issues have run off a few others. There does seem to be quite a bit of talent on the way, but it is all 6th grade and below. The next couple of years may not be any better than this one. 

Talent always helps a team look better for sure. The kids want to win. The coaches want to win. Losing great players hurts and obviously TC is going through that currently. However, so did South Pittsburg, Greenback, Union City, Lake County etc… Y’all will bounce back 

Blake is not a team builder.  He is actually a good coach when he has the tools, but he doesn't care to build a team.  He has never been the guy to put in the hard work, the long hours, and grind, mainly because he has never had to, everything in his life has been easier because of dad and grand dad.  His houses have come half built for him, super nice guy, just he has never had to take things from start to finish.  He is not that guy, and isn't as accountable as a nobody who worked his way up from the bottom would have to be. 

Couple that with the fact that nobody built any decent players in that middle school over the past 5 years, and you get this, TC is the worst team, in one of the worst districts in the state.  

7 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Blake is not a team builder.  He is actually a good coach when he has the tools, but he doesn't care to build a team.  He has never been the guy to put in the hard work, the long hours, and grind, mainly because he has never had to, everything in his life has been easier because of dad and grand dad.  His houses have come half built for him, super nice guy, just he has never had to take things from start to finish.  He is not that guy, and isn't as accountable as a nobody who worked his way up from the bottom would have to be. 

Couple that with the fact that nobody built any decent players in that middle school over the past 5 years, and you get this, TC is the worst team, in one of the worst districts in the state.  

Solid post

Good win for Gordonsville regardless of how bad TC is this year. Week 10 winner has leg up in playoffs as the loser of that game and South Pitt will have to 2 back to back tough games. Could this be the year Clay County finally breaks through? Appears they are the favorite heading into Gville match up. I’m just keeping it real

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, croz6110 said:

No, it's not worse real TC fans knew it would be this bad. Plus this game wasn't a priority for the TC team if you are not a region game you don't matter.