DeKalb at Upperman

Speeding2Live

Both of these teams have open weeks this week. Before the season started I thought Upperman was the favorite in the region by a significant margin but that's why they play the game. I feel like DeKalb has played better this year than most thought they would and Upperman has played below expectations. Thoughts....

Edited by Speeding2Live

Stone losing to Macon just put this region in chaos. Lol This just became a very important game for both teams. Any of the 4 teams with 1 lose can win the region. I want to say Macon only has Cumberland Co left. Upperman has dekalb and Livingston left. Dekalb has upperman amd stone left. Stone has dekalb left in the region. There is also a couple of games non region for these 4 teams that could be tough teams to beat. This what high school football is about. What is everyone thoughts on this subject. 

12 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

Stone losing to Macon just put this region in chaos. Lol This just became a very important game for both teams. Any of the 4 teams with 1 lose can win the region. I want to say Macon only has Cumberland Co left. Upperman has dekalb and Livingston left. Dekalb has upperman amd stone left. Stone has dekalb left in the region. There is also a couple of games non region for these 4 teams that could be tough teams to beat. This what high school football is about. What is everyone thoughts on this subject. 

Zero chance Cumberland beats Macon ditto Livingston beating Putnam. Let’s just assume nothing insane happens there.

Upperman wins it is a 3 way tie for 1st between Stone, Upperman  and Macon and those out of Region games become important if everyone wins out. 

DeKalb wins and Upperman finishes 4th and Macon wins the Region with the DeKalb v Stone game being for 2nd and 3rd. 

Edited by Khall555